- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News What terrorists are following is "definitely not Islam": J&K Guv Advisor Farooq Khan
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Sports IBSF World Billiards Championship: World title no. 22 for Pankaj Advani
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Movies Sai Pallavi's Childhood Photo That Left A Cute Little Smile On The Faces Of Her Fans!
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Commercial vehicle manufacturer BharatBenz has achieved another significant milestone in the country. The company has sold 50,000 trucks in less than five years.
The 50,000th truck was handed over to a customer in Hyderabad. The vehicle was a 4928 TT tractor from the all-new BharatBenz heavy-duty range.
BharatBenz trucks are customer-tailored for the Indian market. First unveiled in February 2011, it celebrated its market launch in September 2012. The company soon came up with a full-fledged product portfolio in the medium- and heavy-duty segments.
BharatBenz achieved its first significant milestone in April 2014 by selling 10,000 trucks. And the brand has further accelerated its growth from there.
With the refresh of the medium-duty range in 2016 and the all-new heavy-duty range in 2017, BharatBenz updated its entire truck portfolio within a short span to give customers, even more, value for their money.
BharatBenz products are sold and serviced through a pan-Indian network of more than 130 touch points which is continuously expanded further also beyond the tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "50,000 truck sales in less than five years - no other new market entrant in India has achieved this before. BharatBenz is today firmly established in the world's toughest CV market."
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Rajaram Krishnamurthy said, "We have seen a very positive growth momentum following the introduction of the new BS-IV standard, and we aim to further capitalise on this."
He added, "Customers understand our superior BS-IV solution based on proven SCR technology. They also clearly appreciate the host of additional features that our new BharatBenz heavy-duty range offers, true to our ‘Profit Technology' tagline."