- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 1,256 cases of illegal trading, poaching of wildlife recorded from 2017 to 2019: Centre
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Commercial vehicle manufacturer BharatBenz has achieved another significant milestone in the country. The company has sold 50,000 trucks in less than five years.
The 50,000th truck was handed over to a customer in Hyderabad. The vehicle was a 4928 TT tractor from the all-new BharatBenz heavy-duty range.
BharatBenz trucks are customer-tailored for the Indian market. First unveiled in February 2011, it celebrated its market launch in September 2012. The company soon came up with a full-fledged product portfolio in the medium- and heavy-duty segments.
BharatBenz achieved its first significant milestone in April 2014 by selling 10,000 trucks. And the brand has further accelerated its growth from there.
With the refresh of the medium-duty range in 2016 and the all-new heavy-duty range in 2017, BharatBenz updated its entire truck portfolio within a short span to give customers, even more, value for their money.
BharatBenz products are sold and serviced through a pan-Indian network of more than 130 touch points which is continuously expanded further also beyond the tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "50,000 truck sales in less than five years - no other new market entrant in India has achieved this before. BharatBenz is today firmly established in the world's toughest CV market."
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Rajaram Krishnamurthy said, "We have seen a very positive growth momentum following the introduction of the new BS-IV standard, and we aim to further capitalise on this."
He added, "Customers understand our superior BS-IV solution based on proven SCR technology. They also clearly appreciate the host of additional features that our new BharatBenz heavy-duty range offers, true to our ‘Profit Technology' tagline."