- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 1,256 cases of illegal trading, poaching of wildlife recorded from 2017 to 2019: Centre
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Bharat-Benz has launched its new range of heavy duty trucks in the Indian market. The new trucks are launched at the same price as the BS-III trucks.
Bharat-Benz stated that the newly launched trucks would deliver improved profitability with better fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost and new safety features.
The new range of trucks gets few exterior modifications. The front fascia of the truck features signature grille, new LED DRLs and body-coloured bumper. The interior of the truck features washable seat fabric, black theme dashboard and wooden finish on high-end models.
The newly launched trucks are BS-IV compliant. The new range of trucks includes heavy-duty haulage and construction trucks and tractors. The company started offering BS-IV models from August 2015 way before the deadline.
Bharat-Benz claims that over 1,000 BS-IV trucks have been already delivered to the customers. The company has used SCR technology to achieve BS-IV compliance.
Image credits: GaadiWaadi
The low maintenance of the Bharat-Benz trucks is achieved by a highly durable clutch and brake lining, longer oil change intervals and differential lock buzzer. The new trucks are lighter than the previous models to allow an additional payload of 400kg.
The safety features in the new range of trucks include cruise control, tubeless tyres, fuel theft protection, AC, reverse camera and display in the premium variant.