- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bharat-Benz has launched its new range of heavy duty trucks in the Indian market. The new trucks are launched at the same price as the BS-III trucks.
Bharat-Benz stated that the newly launched trucks would deliver improved profitability with better fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost and new safety features.
The new range of trucks gets few exterior modifications. The front fascia of the truck features signature grille, new LED DRLs and body-coloured bumper. The interior of the truck features washable seat fabric, black theme dashboard and wooden finish on high-end models.
The newly launched trucks are BS-IV compliant. The new range of trucks includes heavy-duty haulage and construction trucks and tractors. The company started offering BS-IV models from August 2015 way before the deadline.
Bharat-Benz claims that over 1,000 BS-IV trucks have been already delivered to the customers. The company has used SCR technology to achieve BS-IV compliance.
Image credits: GaadiWaadi
The low maintenance of the Bharat-Benz trucks is achieved by a highly durable clutch and brake lining, longer oil change intervals and differential lock buzzer. The new trucks are lighter than the previous models to allow an additional payload of 400kg.
The safety features in the new range of trucks include cruise control, tubeless tyres, fuel theft protection, AC, reverse camera and display in the premium variant.