- 7 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 23 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News Former DGP Bihar Gupteshwar Pandey to join Nitish Kumar's JDU today
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Sports IPL 2020: It's a good balance that the team has at the moment: Delhi Capitals' Anrich Nortje
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Auto Expo, the biggest auto show and much-awaited event of the automotive industry in India, kick-starts in the second week of February 2018.
The Motor Show is scheduled from February 9-14, 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, while Components Show will be held at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from February 8-11, 2018.
The Auto Expo and Components Show are jointly organised by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA).
The 2018 Auto Expo will be spread across 1,85,000 square metres with all major automobile companies participating in 14 indoor exhibition halls with exciting new launches and displays. Apart from that special zones will be created such as Innovation Zone, Destination Zone, Smart Mobility Zone and Competition Zone.
The tickets for the Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2018 will be available exclusively on BookMyShow.com in addition to the box office at IEML - Greater Noida and at select Metro Stations in Delhi NCR.
The Component Show 2018 will be spread across 60,000 square metres, with participation from over 1,200 companies. There will be a display of an array of cutting-edge component technologies from several companies from China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and the U.K.
Director General of SIAM, Vishnu Mathur, said, "Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2018 is aimed at celebrating the industry's biggest automotive event offering an opportunity to the Industry and visitors to Co-Create, Co-Exist and Celebrate."
Enumerating the highlights of the Auto Expo, Components Show, Vinnie Mehta, Director General, ACMA said, "In the backdrop of a slew of regulatory changes, the Auto Expo - Components show will exhibit path-breaking technologies for the future of mobility."
The 2018 Auto Expo will witness major automobile companies from India and around the globe displaying their products. The much-anticipated cars and bikes will make their India debut at the motor show. The prominent highlight will be the next-gen Swift which is set to be launched in 2018.