- 7 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- News Tripura Government Jobs 2019: 49 Tripura electricity department job openings announced; How to apply
- Movies PICTURE: Kangana Ranaut Sits Through A Long, Painful Session Of Prosthetics Measurement
- Technology Huawei Watch GT 2 Unveiled With 14 Days Battery Life
- Sports Saudi owner of Sheffield United discusses Bin Laden links
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Auto Expo, the biggest auto show and much-awaited event of the automotive industry in India, kick-starts in the second week of February 2018.
The Motor Show is scheduled from February 9-14, 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, while Components Show will be held at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from February 8-11, 2018.
The Auto Expo and Components Show are jointly organised by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA).
The 2018 Auto Expo will be spread across 1,85,000 square metres with all major automobile companies participating in 14 indoor exhibition halls with exciting new launches and displays. Apart from that special zones will be created such as Innovation Zone, Destination Zone, Smart Mobility Zone and Competition Zone.
The tickets for the Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2018 will be available exclusively on BookMyShow.com in addition to the box office at IEML - Greater Noida and at select Metro Stations in Delhi NCR.
The Component Show 2018 will be spread across 60,000 square metres, with participation from over 1,200 companies. There will be a display of an array of cutting-edge component technologies from several companies from China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and the U.K.
Director General of SIAM, Vishnu Mathur, said, "Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2018 is aimed at celebrating the industry's biggest automotive event offering an opportunity to the Industry and visitors to Co-Create, Co-Exist and Celebrate."
Enumerating the highlights of the Auto Expo, Components Show, Vinnie Mehta, Director General, ACMA said, "In the backdrop of a slew of regulatory changes, the Auto Expo - Components show will exhibit path-breaking technologies for the future of mobility."
The 2018 Auto Expo will witness major automobile companies from India and around the globe displaying their products. The much-anticipated cars and bikes will make their India debut at the motor show. The prominent highlight will be the next-gen Swift which is set to be launched in 2018.