TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Dulquer Salmaan who is known for his acting in Malayalam and Tamil movies is one the rising stars in the Indian film industry and is the son of Malayalam actor Mammootty.
Dulquer is a petrolhead and is known for his collection of premium cars and bikes such as the BMW E46 M3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Porsche 997 911 Carrera S with a 997 GT3 body kit, a clean 'automatic' Toyota Supra, BMW Motorrad's R1200 GS Adventure, a Lightning McQueen-inspired Triumph Bonneville and many more. Now, with the addition of the Porsche Panamera Turbo, the actor has an exquisite collection of automobiles.
Dulquer Salmaan is not the only one who own's Porsche cars in his family. His father, Mammootty is said to be a big Porsche fan and already owns a Porsche Panamera and Cayenne S SUV.
Dulquer Salmaan's latest acquisition, the Porsche Panamera Turbo is the latest model which made its global debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. Within few days of the global unveil, Porsche introduced the car in the Indian market.
The global-spec Porsche Panamera Turbo is offered in three options - Panamera, Panamera E-Hybrid and Panamera Turbo. In India, only the latter two options are retailed. Each of the options is offered in three variants, Standard, Executive and Turismo.
The Porsche Panamera Turbo is based on the new MSB (Modularer Standard-Baukasten) platform which is designed for front-engine, rear-wheel-drive configuration. Powering the Panamera Turbo is a 4-litre V8 petrol engine churning out 543bhp and a massive 770Nm of torque.
The 4-litre V8 engine comes mated to an 8-speed PDK transmission sending power to all four wheels. The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 3.8 seconds (3.6 seconds with the Sport Chrono Pack) and is capable of reaching a top speed of 306km/h.
Actor Dulquer Salmaan is known for his acting in the Malayalam and Tamil movies. He is also an automobile enthusiast with a collection of premium cars and bikes. Now, the actor has added the Porsche Panamera Turbo to his collection. The Porsche Panamera Turbo carries a price tag of Rs 1.93 crore ex-showroom (Mumbai).