TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Isuzu Motors India has announced that it will increase the prices of its range of pick-up trucks and SUVs from January 1, 2018. The company is expected to increase the price by 3-4 percent.
Currently, Isuzu retails the D-Max, D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X in the Indian market. The V-Cross is priced at Rs 13.31 lakh, the prices of the MU-X start at Rs 23.83 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Isuzu has stated that the hike in price will be in the range of 3-4 percent. So, the D-Max (Regular Cab - Commercial Vehicle) will see an increase in the price by approximately Rs 15,000.
The Isuzu MU-X premium SUV will be dearer by around Rs 1 lakh from January 2018. Previously, both the V-Cross and MU-X had witnessed a drop in price after the implementation of Goods And Services Tax (GST) in India.
Isuzu Motors is not the only automaker to hike prices from 2018. Skoda has recently announced that it will be increasing the price across its range of cars and SUVs from January 2018.
Isuzu Motors' decision to hike prices was expected as all the automakers increase the prices in India at the start of the new year. We expect other carmakers in India to follow the same in the coming weeks.