- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Spotted Testing In India
- 2018 Edition Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 14.31 Lakh
- Isuzu V-Cross Facelift India Launch Soon — Details Of The Changes Revealed
- India Bound Isuzu D-Max Facelift Revealed
- Isuzu India Introduces New Ruby Red Colour In D-Max V-Cross
- Isuzu Car Prices Increase After GST Revision On Cess
Isuzu Motors India has announced that it will increase the prices of its range of pick-up trucks and SUVs from January 1, 2018. The company is expected to increase the price by 3-4 percent.
Currently, Isuzu retails the D-Max, D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X in the Indian market. The V-Cross is priced at Rs 13.31 lakh, the prices of the MU-X start at Rs 23.83 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Isuzu has stated that the hike in price will be in the range of 3-4 percent. So, the D-Max (Regular Cab - Commercial Vehicle) will see an increase in the price by approximately Rs 15,000.
The Isuzu MU-X premium SUV will be dearer by around Rs 1 lakh from January 2018. Previously, both the V-Cross and MU-X had witnessed a drop in price after the implementation of Goods And Services Tax (GST) in India.
Isuzu Motors is not the only automaker to hike prices from 2018. Skoda has recently announced that it will be increasing the price across its range of cars and SUVs from January 2018.
Isuzu Motors' decision to hike prices was expected as all the automakers increase the prices in India at the start of the new year. We expect other carmakers in India to follow the same in the coming weeks.