- 15 min ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 6 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 8 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- News Coronavirus: Nearly 3,00,000 COVID-19 vaccines available for 18-44 age group in Delhi: AAP MLA
- Sports England select Garton for Sri Lanka ODIs, Stone suffers another injury setback
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Movies Maanaadu: Meherezylaa Song Teaser Promises A Unique Romantic Number!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
Celebrity connections will often double the value of a car. Well, it's more than double when it comes to a limousine used by President of Russia, Vladimir Putin.
The vehicle for sale is a 1995 Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman Guard, it is a factory built armoured limousine stretched to its limits as a W140-generation S Class could be.
Inside the limousine there are two pairs of armchairs that face each other. In the middle there is a console which is equipped with probably every gadget that existed in the mid-1990s.
The Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman Guard is powered by a 6.0-liter V12 engine, which dishes out 394bhp, a powerful motor at the time. The vehicle weights 4,890kg with its top-level B6/B7 ballistic protection.
The limousine was built in 1995 and served for the Government of Russia for a few years before Putin took charge as the Prime Minister in 1999.
Although it is not clear that how often did Putin use this car or for how many years. The odometer reading of the limousine is pretty low at 25,000kms and we can say that the car had a very gentle life.
The newly built Pullman would cost around $500,000 (approximately Rs 3.40 crore). But the Moscow-based seller is quoting a whopping $1,351,740 (approximately Rs 9.21 crore).
As the vehicle is very rare to find it's difficult to find out the exact value of the car. But is it worth it? Well, it depends if you are that big fan of Putin.
Most Read Articles On DriveSpark
Volkswagen's Hot Hatchback Golf GTI To Enter India
All you need to know about Volkswagen's plan to launch its first ever hot hatchback in India.
Husqvarna Motorcycles Ready To Enter The Indian Market - Read Now!
KTM-owned Swedish motorcycle brand Husqvarna will debut in India in 2017. Read to learn more.
Read About Top Selling Cars In 2016 - Best In Terms Of Sales
The year 2016 has witnessed some of the best car launches in India. Here are the top selling cars in India in 2016.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Launched In India - Read Now!
Read to learn about Bajaj Dominar 400 price in your city, mileage, top speed, features, engine specifications, and booking details.
Car Dashboard Warning Lights; What Do They Stand For?
Here is a list of the most common warning lights use by car makers. Most of these warning lights indicate there is an issue with your vehicle. Learn more.