TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
The Suzuki Ignis, the compact crossover from the carmaker that was showcased during the Auto Expo will make its debut at the 2016 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile, or the Paris Motor Show. The event is scheduled to take place from September 29, to October 16, 2016.
The Suzuki Ignis will go on sale in Europe, starting January 2017.
Suzuki has integrated technology as well into the Ignis, which features a rigid, lightweight platform, and the Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki (SVHS) technology.
The other main exhibits that will be showcased at the Paris Motor Show from Suzuki's stables will be the facelifted S-Cross, Vitara, and the Baleno.
When launched in India, the Ignis is expected to be powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines that power the Swift hatchback. The Ignis has already been spied testing in India, which could mean that the launch date is nearing.