TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
The Suzuki Ignis, the compact crossover from the carmaker that was showcased during the Auto Expo will make its debut at the 2016 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile, or the Paris Motor Show. The event is scheduled to take place from September 29, to October 16, 2016.
The Suzuki Ignis will go on sale in Europe, starting January 2017.
Suzuki has integrated technology as well into the Ignis, which features a rigid, lightweight platform, and the Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki (SVHS) technology.
The other main exhibits that will be showcased at the Paris Motor Show from Suzuki's stables will be the facelifted S-Cross, Vitara, and the Baleno.
When launched in India, the Ignis is expected to be powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines that power the Swift hatchback. The Ignis has already been spied testing in India, which could mean that the launch date is nearing.