TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Sonalika International Tractors Ltd., has unveiled India's first indigenous 120HP tractor, 'Solis 120' for global market at an agriculture fair. Designed ergonomically to cater to the end user, it features a six-cylinder engine.
The Solis 120 has a lifting capacity of 4500kg and can be deployed into multipurpose usages from infrastructure requirements, haulage, and the huge agriculture market. The company said the new tractor was designed keeping comfort and demand for rugged and agile performance of the vehicle.
It will focus on commercial farmers and cooperative farming solutions by providing an ease of an arduous work. Sonalika has a wide range of tractors under the Solis brand with performance ranging from 20HP to the recent 120HP.
Sonalika ITL unveiled the tractor at the fair, the company also displayed an extensive range of DI 30 Baagban Super, along with RX 745 III Potato Special, Rx 60 MM Super Potato Special, Rx 750 III HDM, RX 60, WT 60- 4WD and WT 90 (AC cabin) tractors.