- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Extension Of Free Service & Warranty Periods For Two And Three Wheelers
- 11 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit’s Innova Crysta Modified By DC Designs With Ultra Luxury Interiors
- 11 hrs ago Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs 11 Crore To Fight Covid-19 Pandemic
- Movies Ajay Devgn At 51: Five Reasons Why 'Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha' With This Birthday Boy!
- News COVID-19: India reports 437 cases in 24 hours, 1,834 people infected
- Sports Coronavirus: US Open organisers push ahead with slam plans after Wimbledon blow
- Technology BSNL Launches Three Plans For Prepaid Customers; Offering Content From Eros Now
- Lifestyle Rihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Commercial vehicle manufacturer SML Isuzu has launched two new passenger vehicles at the Busworld India 2016 in Bengaluru.
The two new models are - Executive Lx coach and Ecomax Bus. The Executive Lx coach is an 18 passenger plus two model with push back reclining seats.
The bus is designed for long tours and travel operators and staff shuttle operations. The bus features on board entertainment, air conditioning, reading lamps, mobile charging point etc as stated by the company.
The second bus that is the Ecomax bus sits on a smaller wheelbase and has 13 push-back reclining seats.
The bus is equipped with features such as spacious interior, comfortable seats, air conditioning, mobile charging points etc.
The short turning radius of the Ecomax buses enables it to commute in narrow lanes and bylanes. SML Isuzu already has its Ecomax trucks in the country.
The company also showcased its latest products at the Busworld India 2016 in Bengaluru. The SML Isuzu firm was formed back in 2010.
The SML Isuzu brand was formed after Mazda pulled out from the Swaraj Mazda joint venture. The Swaraj was later sold to Mahindra. Sumitomo Corporation and Isuzu are the current partners in the company and have produced many vehicles under Isuzu.
Read Also: Busworld India 2016: MG Group Unveils Columbus Tarmac Bus, Launches Mammoth Luxury Bus In India