- 9 hrs ago Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- 9 hrs ago New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Revolt Intellicorp To Expand Presence In India: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai & Mumbai On List
- Movies Three Lives Tied By Fate, COLORS Presents Pavitra Bhagya, To Premiere On March 2
- News Delhi violence: Four video clips of BJP leaders that court made cops watch
- Sports AFC Cup 2020: Bengaluru FC bow out on penalties in playoff round
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Technology Airtel Revises International Packs: Everything You Should Know
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Commercial vehicle manufacturer SML Isuzu has launched two new passenger vehicles at the Busworld India 2016 in Bengaluru.
The two new models are - Executive Lx coach and Ecomax Bus. The Executive Lx coach is an 18 passenger plus two model with push back reclining seats.
The bus is designed for long tours and travel operators and staff shuttle operations. The bus features on board entertainment, air conditioning, reading lamps, mobile charging point etc as stated by the company.
The second bus that is the Ecomax bus sits on a smaller wheelbase and has 13 push-back reclining seats.
The bus is equipped with features such as spacious interior, comfortable seats, air conditioning, mobile charging points etc.
The short turning radius of the Ecomax buses enables it to commute in narrow lanes and bylanes. SML Isuzu already has its Ecomax trucks in the country.
The company also showcased its latest products at the Busworld India 2016 in Bengaluru. The SML Isuzu firm was formed back in 2010.
The SML Isuzu brand was formed after Mazda pulled out from the Swaraj Mazda joint venture. The Swaraj was later sold to Mahindra. Sumitomo Corporation and Isuzu are the current partners in the company and have produced many vehicles under Isuzu.
Read Also: Busworld India 2016: MG Group Unveils Columbus Tarmac Bus, Launches Mammoth Luxury Bus In India