TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Hollywood producer James Glickenhaus' car company Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus has revealed its SCG003S hypercar.
The SCG003S will be launched at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show and production for the limited run hypercar is expected to start in the middle of 2017.
The SCG003S is based on the Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003C (C for "Competizione") and uses the same carbon-fibre frame as the racing car. The 'S' in the name stands for stands for "Stradale".
Powering the the new SCG003S will be a 4.4-litre twin turbo enine, which is widely expected to be BMW's top of the line M-division V8. The engine will produce 751bhp when it powers the new SCG003S.
The engine will help the hypercar accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in under 3 seconds and onward to a top speed beyond 350 km/h.
Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus claims that the new SCG003S will be the world's fastest cornering supercar. The carmaker claims that SCH003S will be able to pull as much as 2G through a corner.
Numerous customization options will be available for the new hypercar which will hand built in limited numbers by Manifattura Automobili Torino in the Torino region of Italy.