- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen Tiguan Deliveries Commence In India: Prices Start From Rs 31.99 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Tata Tigor CNG Vs Hyundai Aura CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 16 hrs ago Tata Punch Vs Nissan Magnite: Where Should You Put Your Hard Earned Money?
- 18 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- News Neglected infectious diseases may be tomorrow's pandemic: Bharat Biotech chairman
- Finance 2 Small Cap Stocks Where FIIs Raised Stake By Up To 34.81% In December Qtr.
- Movies Anuradha Paudwal And Sadhana Sargam Grace Zee TV’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa As Special Guests
- Sports PKL 2021-22: Mohit, Sombir star as Puneri Paltan make light work of Naveen-less Dabang Delhi
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
- Technology Oppo Watch Free Listed On Official Site In India; Launching Alongside Reno7 Series On Feb 4?
- Travel National Tourism Day 2022: Explore North India By Train
- Lifestyle Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
Car designers are working hard to make the cars look different and stunning. The designer's job is to make the car look very pleasing and to be accepted by the public. For all these years, they are doing the exact same thing with design. Some have become very successful and some are awful. Nissan is thinking about something else about future of car designing.