- 14 min ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 2 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 4 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- Sports Thrilling middleweight bout headlines UFC Vegas 16 on December 5
- News PM Modi lights the first diya of Dev Deepawali
- Finance Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Interest Rates Up To 8%
- Movies EXCLUSIVE: Durgamati Actor Jisshu Sengupta Says, ‘I Am Scared Of Ghosts’
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In December
- Lifestyle Taapsee Pannu Exudes Glam Vibes With Her Black Gown; Find Out The Details
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Car designers are working hard to make the cars look different and stunning. The designer's job is to make the car look very pleasing and to be accepted by the public. For all these years, they are doing the exact same thing with design. Some have become very successful and some are awful. Nissan is thinking about something else about future of car designing.
Nissan wants to create an artificial intelligence that designs their cars. The idea seems to be brilliant as computers can handle a lot of data and can do it with a very high level of precision than humans. The idea came up from Nissan maybe because they think an artificial intelligence can do much-precise designs.
Nissan has created a prototype AI that can recognise images and based on them it attempts to design cars. For now, the company is in the testing phase. The company says that the AI has already managed to design a car which no one has ever seen before. This design may not perfect but it is a strong start.
One day we could see Nissan asking their AI designer to come up with designs. In the blink of an eye, it creates the designs, which a team of human designers would take weeks or months.