- 21 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 22 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Car designers are working hard to make the cars look different and stunning. The designer's job is to make the car look very pleasing and to be accepted by the public. For all these years, they are doing the exact same thing with design. Some have become very successful and some are awful. Nissan is thinking about something else about future of car designing.
Nissan wants to create an artificial intelligence that designs their cars. The idea seems to be brilliant as computers can handle a lot of data and can do it with a very high level of precision than humans. The idea came up from Nissan maybe because they think an artificial intelligence can do much-precise designs.
Nissan has created a prototype AI that can recognise images and based on them it attempts to design cars. For now, the company is in the testing phase. The company says that the AI has already managed to design a car which no one has ever seen before. This design may not perfect but it is a strong start.
One day we could see Nissan asking their AI designer to come up with designs. In the blink of an eye, it creates the designs, which a team of human designers would take weeks or months.