- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 12 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 12 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 13 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Finance Markets Trade Higher, Infosys Tanks 4%
- News ICSE Board Exams 2021: Will class 10, 12 exams get cancelled or postponed? Latest updates for students
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Manchester City 2-4 agg: Foden finally ends Guardiola's last-four wait
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
India's largest private bus manufacturer, MG Group is set to celebrate 20 years of bus building at Busworld India 2016 in Bangalore.
The private bus manufacturer will also be celebrating hitting the production milestone of 100,000 buses at the same event by unveiling the ‘Columbus', a special application Coach, and by launching its flagship luxury Mammoth coach in India.
The Mammoth was unveiled last year at Busworld 2015 held in Mumbai and will now finally make its way into India.
The Mammoth caters to the Indian operating conditions with increased driving safety, while significantly reducing body movement for ride comfort.
The Mammoth is also extremely safe with a total of eight emergency exits, the bus also includes various safety measures such as no sharp corners, seat belts for every passenger and the EM - Secure rear exit, a world first.
Anil M. Kamat, Managing Director, MG Group said, "At about 90,000 buses a year, India is one of the biggest markets for Coach and Bus Sales, worldwide. We at MG Group, are proud to be among the leading Bus Building companies in India with an annual installed capacity of 16,500 buses and have, since inception, manufactured over 8000 buses across 25 markets globally for export markets. This year, we are celebrating 20 years of Bus Building in India and would like to dedicate and thank our esteemed customers and partners such as Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, VECV, Tata Motors & MAN, for the faith they have entrusted in us over the years, to be able to achieve this record milestone."
"We are introducing two new buses for our esteemed customers. We will be launching our flagship premium luxury coach ‘Mammoth' in the Domestic Market in both seater and sleeper variants. Along with ‘Mammoth', we are unveiling a new Special Application Coach, ‘Columbus', for the export markets as well as to take critical customer feedback to introduce this product in the domestic market in the near future."