- 7 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 26 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Have An Argument During Task; Rakhi-Rubina Lock Horns
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Tamil Nadu ride of Aparajith, Shahrukh Khan blitzkrieg
- News Republic Day like no other: Here's how the events unfolded
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
India's largest private bus manufacturer, MG Group is set to celebrate 20 years of bus building at Busworld India 2016 in Bangalore.
The private bus manufacturer will also be celebrating hitting the production milestone of 100,000 buses at the same event by unveiling the ‘Columbus', a special application Coach, and by launching its flagship luxury Mammoth coach in India.
The Mammoth was unveiled last year at Busworld 2015 held in Mumbai and will now finally make its way into India.
The Mammoth caters to the Indian operating conditions with increased driving safety, while significantly reducing body movement for ride comfort.
The Mammoth is also extremely safe with a total of eight emergency exits, the bus also includes various safety measures such as no sharp corners, seat belts for every passenger and the EM - Secure rear exit, a world first.
Anil M. Kamat, Managing Director, MG Group said, "At about 90,000 buses a year, India is one of the biggest markets for Coach and Bus Sales, worldwide. We at MG Group, are proud to be among the leading Bus Building companies in India with an annual installed capacity of 16,500 buses and have, since inception, manufactured over 8000 buses across 25 markets globally for export markets. This year, we are celebrating 20 years of Bus Building in India and would like to dedicate and thank our esteemed customers and partners such as Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, VECV, Tata Motors & MAN, for the faith they have entrusted in us over the years, to be able to achieve this record milestone."
"We are introducing two new buses for our esteemed customers. We will be launching our flagship premium luxury coach ‘Mammoth' in the Domestic Market in both seater and sleeper variants. Along with ‘Mammoth', we are unveiling a new Special Application Coach, ‘Columbus', for the export markets as well as to take critical customer feedback to introduce this product in the domestic market in the near future."