- 1 hr ago BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- 5 hrs ago Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- 6 hrs ago Ather 450X e-Scooter Launched In India At Rs 85,000: 50% Faster Charging & A Host Of New Features
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Lifestyle LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
India's largest private bus manufacturer, MG Group is set to celebrate 20 years of bus building at Busworld India 2016 in Bangalore.
The private bus manufacturer will also be celebrating hitting the production milestone of 100,000 buses at the same event by unveiling the ‘Columbus', a special application Coach, and by launching its flagship luxury Mammoth coach in India.
The Mammoth was unveiled last year at Busworld 2015 held in Mumbai and will now finally make its way into India.
The Mammoth caters to the Indian operating conditions with increased driving safety, while significantly reducing body movement for ride comfort.
The Mammoth is also extremely safe with a total of eight emergency exits, the bus also includes various safety measures such as no sharp corners, seat belts for every passenger and the EM - Secure rear exit, a world first.
Anil M. Kamat, Managing Director, MG Group said, "At about 90,000 buses a year, India is one of the biggest markets for Coach and Bus Sales, worldwide. We at MG Group, are proud to be among the leading Bus Building companies in India with an annual installed capacity of 16,500 buses and have, since inception, manufactured over 8000 buses across 25 markets globally for export markets. This year, we are celebrating 20 years of Bus Building in India and would like to dedicate and thank our esteemed customers and partners such as Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, VECV, Tata Motors & MAN, for the faith they have entrusted in us over the years, to be able to achieve this record milestone."
"We are introducing two new buses for our esteemed customers. We will be launching our flagship premium luxury coach ‘Mammoth' in the Domestic Market in both seater and sleeper variants. Along with ‘Mammoth', we are unveiling a new Special Application Coach, ‘Columbus', for the export markets as well as to take critical customer feedback to introduce this product in the domestic market in the near future."