- 1 min ago Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RR 310 Launched In India With Slipper Clutch — Priced At Rs 2.27 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Fuels Price Wars — Tata, Ford, And Maruti Offer Discounts
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- Movies These Sensual Pictures Of Kamali Actress Amulya Gowda Will Leave You Stunned! MUST SEE
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Lifestyle Why Is Personal Hygiene Important And Tips To Improve It
- Technology Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- Sports World Cup 2019: Rohit Sharma gets candid as he reveals worst dancer, worst roommate in Team India
- Finance Sensex, Nifty Close At New Highs
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
India's largest private bus manufacturer, MG Group is set to celebrate 20 years of bus building at Busworld India 2016 in Bangalore.
The private bus manufacturer will also be celebrating hitting the production milestone of 100,000 buses at the same event by unveiling the ‘Columbus', a special application Coach, and by launching its flagship luxury Mammoth coach in India.
The Mammoth was unveiled last year at Busworld 2015 held in Mumbai and will now finally make its way into India.
The Mammoth caters to the Indian operating conditions with increased driving safety, while significantly reducing body movement for ride comfort.
The Mammoth is also extremely safe with a total of eight emergency exits, the bus also includes various safety measures such as no sharp corners, seat belts for every passenger and the EM - Secure rear exit, a world first.
Anil M. Kamat, Managing Director, MG Group said, "At about 90,000 buses a year, India is one of the biggest markets for Coach and Bus Sales, worldwide. We at MG Group, are proud to be among the leading Bus Building companies in India with an annual installed capacity of 16,500 buses and have, since inception, manufactured over 8000 buses across 25 markets globally for export markets. This year, we are celebrating 20 years of Bus Building in India and would like to dedicate and thank our esteemed customers and partners such as Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, VECV, Tata Motors & MAN, for the faith they have entrusted in us over the years, to be able to achieve this record milestone."
"We are introducing two new buses for our esteemed customers. We will be launching our flagship premium luxury coach ‘Mammoth' in the Domestic Market in both seater and sleeper variants. Along with ‘Mammoth', we are unveiling a new Special Application Coach, ‘Columbus', for the export markets as well as to take critical customer feedback to introduce this product in the domestic market in the near future."