- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 12 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Prof Dr Thomas Weber, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Group Research and Mercedes-Benz Cars Development says, "Digitalisation opens great opportunities for our automotive industry.
"Our site in Bangalore plays a significant role within our global RD network. Through the special spirit in this center, all areas of our digital development benefit. We are creating intelligent solutions to synchronise the development cycles of the web and consumer electronics with those of the automotive industry. This translates into bringing new technologies to the road even faster than before - and more efficiently."
Back in 1996, the Center was established with ten employees, as Daimler-Benz Research Centre India Private Limited. Today, the facility has grown to about 3,500 employees.
MBRDI also plans to partner with suppliers in India in the area of product development and IT services.
About the completion of 20 years of MBRDI, Manu Saale, MD and CEO, MBRDI says, "From a workforce of 10 to 3,500 and from a testing facility to the largest R&D center outside of Germany, we have indeed come a long way.
"Today MBRDI is a strong and recognised research facility of Daimler. Over the years, we have not only grown in numbers, but also the quality of work we do has been exceptional with close to 500 patent applications coming from our center.
"As a growing company, we adapt quickly to the market in terms of people practices, corporate social responsibilities as well as providing world-class facilities to our people. Everyone in the company has contributed every step of the way to our success. In celebrating MBRDI's 20th anniversary, I would like to say a big ‘Thank You' to each and every one of our employees."
Most Read: Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet Launched In India For Rs. 60 Lakh