- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 23 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 1 day ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 1 day ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Cricketer-turned-politician Manoj Tiwary set to take oath as Minister of State
- Movies Mother's Day 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Mohanlal, Kamal Haasan & Others Wish Their Moms
- News Delhi witnesses sudden change in weather
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Slated For May 13 Launch; Unboxing Video Reveals Design, Specifications
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Prof Dr Thomas Weber, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Group Research and Mercedes-Benz Cars Development says, "Digitalisation opens great opportunities for our automotive industry.
"Our site in Bangalore plays a significant role within our global RD network. Through the special spirit in this center, all areas of our digital development benefit. We are creating intelligent solutions to synchronise the development cycles of the web and consumer electronics with those of the automotive industry. This translates into bringing new technologies to the road even faster than before - and more efficiently."
Back in 1996, the Center was established with ten employees, as Daimler-Benz Research Centre India Private Limited. Today, the facility has grown to about 3,500 employees.
MBRDI also plans to partner with suppliers in India in the area of product development and IT services.
About the completion of 20 years of MBRDI, Manu Saale, MD and CEO, MBRDI says, "From a workforce of 10 to 3,500 and from a testing facility to the largest R&D center outside of Germany, we have indeed come a long way.
"Today MBRDI is a strong and recognised research facility of Daimler. Over the years, we have not only grown in numbers, but also the quality of work we do has been exceptional with close to 500 patent applications coming from our center.
"As a growing company, we adapt quickly to the market in terms of people practices, corporate social responsibilities as well as providing world-class facilities to our people. Everyone in the company has contributed every step of the way to our success. In celebrating MBRDI's 20th anniversary, I would like to say a big ‘Thank You' to each and every one of our employees."
Most Read: Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet Launched In India For Rs. 60 Lakh