- 25 min ago Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- 1 hr ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep On KGF 2: I Wouldn’t Have Done What Sanjay Dutt Sir Is Capable Of
- Technology ISRO To Launch Brazil’s Amazonia-1 Satellite Next Month
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City to offer two players for Koulibaly, Liverpool won't pursue Thiago
- News Chaos out there says US national who does not want to leave Kerala
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The wait for the arrival of Lexus into India has been one that fans of the luxury Toyota brand have been waiting for a long time and it seems that the wait may soon be over for one fan in Bangalore.
A white Lexus RX 450h SUV was spotted on the busy streets of the nation's IT capital on a delivery truck, as it made its way to its new owner.
The new SUV is expected to carry a hefty price tag which was confirmed to us by the driver of the delivery truck who claimed that the SUV was worth Rs. 1.5 crore.
Lexus is expected to enter India with the RX 450h hybrid SUV and has already started accepting orders for the new SUV from customers in India.
Powering the new Lexus RX 450h is powered by a 3.5-litre turbocharged V6 and an electric motor which combine together to kick out over 300bhp which is sent to all four wheels through a CVT gearbox.
Lexus will open two showrooms in the country when it enters India, one in Delhi and the other in Mumbai.