- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Movies Pearl V Puri Case: Victim’s Mother Named As Co-Accused; Karishma & Asmita React To Pearl Being Granted Bail
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The wait for the arrival of Lexus into India has been one that fans of the luxury Toyota brand have been waiting for a long time and it seems that the wait may soon be over for one fan in Bangalore.
A white Lexus RX 450h SUV was spotted on the busy streets of the nation's IT capital on a delivery truck, as it made its way to its new owner.
The new SUV is expected to carry a hefty price tag which was confirmed to us by the driver of the delivery truck who claimed that the SUV was worth Rs. 1.5 crore.
Lexus is expected to enter India with the RX 450h hybrid SUV and has already started accepting orders for the new SUV from customers in India.
Powering the new Lexus RX 450h is powered by a 3.5-litre turbocharged V6 and an electric motor which combine together to kick out over 300bhp which is sent to all four wheels through a CVT gearbox.
Lexus will open two showrooms in the country when it enters India, one in Delhi and the other in Mumbai.