TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Canadian automotive startup Girfalco is not a company that many automotive fans know but its upcoming three-wheeled electric vehicle may just change that in a hurry.
The Canadian firm will unveil its first ever EV in the form of the Azkarra three wheeler and Girfalco promises lightning quick supercar baiting performance.
Girfalco claims that the Azkarra will be among the five fastest accelerating cars in production.
Girfalco are working on two variants of Azkarra, a normal variant and a 'S' variant which will feature three-wheel drive and torque vectoring.
Boucherville, Quebec based Girfalco's Azkarra will also feature leather seats and suede wrapped steering wheel for those who want to take the two-seater for a spin on the streets.
The Azkarra will be revealed on December 2, 2016 with deliveries starting in Spring 2017.