- 1 hr ago Skoda Karoq Removed From The Website In India: Expected To Re-Launch Soon!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.95 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Price & Changes Leaked Ahead Of Expected Launch This Month
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- Technology WhatsApp Web Just Got More Private With Face ID And Fingerprint Authentication
- News Vaccine diplomacy: India to gift 5 lakh doses of Covishield to Sri-Lanka
- Lifestyle Here's Why Lord Hanuman Is Worshipped By Offering Sindoor
- Sports Umpire Bruce Oxenford announces retirement from international cricket
- Movies Ghani Release: Varun Tej’s Sports Drama To Hit The Theatres On July 30!
- Finance RIL Shares Climb 1.5% After 10% Fall In The Last 3 Sessions
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Canadian automotive startup Girfalco is not a company that many automotive fans know but its upcoming three-wheeled electric vehicle may just change that in a hurry.
The Canadian firm will unveil its first ever EV in the form of the Azkarra three wheeler and Girfalco promises lightning quick supercar baiting performance.
Girfalco claims that the Azkarra will be among the five fastest accelerating cars in production.
Girfalco are working on two variants of Azkarra, a normal variant and a 'S' variant which will feature three-wheel drive and torque vectoring.
Boucherville, Quebec based Girfalco's Azkarra will also feature leather seats and suede wrapped steering wheel for those who want to take the two-seater for a spin on the streets.
The Azkarra will be revealed on December 2, 2016 with deliveries starting in Spring 2017.