TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Canadian automotive startup Girfalco is not a company that many automotive fans know but its upcoming three-wheeled electric vehicle may just change that in a hurry.
The Canadian firm will unveil its first ever EV in the form of the Azkarra three wheeler and Girfalco promises lightning quick supercar baiting performance.
Girfalco claims that the Azkarra will be among the five fastest accelerating cars in production.
Girfalco are working on two variants of Azkarra, a normal variant and a 'S' variant which will feature three-wheel drive and torque vectoring.
Boucherville, Quebec based Girfalco's Azkarra will also feature leather seats and suede wrapped steering wheel for those who want to take the two-seater for a spin on the streets.
The Azkarra will be revealed on December 2, 2016 with deliveries starting in Spring 2017.