- 2 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 2 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 16 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- News PM to chair meeting to review COVID situation in Varanasi
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Hanu Wins The ‘Golden Pass,’ Gains Advantage Of Having Immunity From Nominations
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Sports IPL 2021: Can't rely on just boundaries, rotating strike is crucial on slow tracks, says VVS Laxman
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Canadian automotive startup Girfalco is not a company that many automotive fans know but its upcoming three-wheeled electric vehicle may just change that in a hurry.
The Canadian firm will unveil its first ever EV in the form of the Azkarra three wheeler and Girfalco promises lightning quick supercar baiting performance.
Girfalco claims that the Azkarra will be among the five fastest accelerating cars in production.
Girfalco are working on two variants of Azkarra, a normal variant and a 'S' variant which will feature three-wheel drive and torque vectoring.
Boucherville, Quebec based Girfalco's Azkarra will also feature leather seats and suede wrapped steering wheel for those who want to take the two-seater for a spin on the streets.
The Azkarra will be revealed on December 2, 2016 with deliveries starting in Spring 2017.