- 14 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- 15 hrs ago BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.42 Crore: 335bhp, Twin Turbo Engine
- 18 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 19 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- Movies Urvashi Dholakia Says 'It’s Time People See My Other Shades'; Talks About Her Funny Videos With Her Son
- News Meghalaya SSLC HSSLC result 2021: Date, time and websites to check
- Lifestyle On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- Finance 4 Stocks To Buy For Long Term From Brokerage Firm Motilal Oswal
- Technology JioFiber Users Can Make Video Calls From TV Via Smartphone Camera
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Canadian automotive startup Girfalco is not a company that many automotive fans know but its upcoming three-wheeled electric vehicle may just change that in a hurry.
The Canadian firm will unveil its first ever EV in the form of the Azkarra three wheeler and Girfalco promises lightning quick supercar baiting performance.
Girfalco claims that the Azkarra will be among the five fastest accelerating cars in production.
Girfalco are working on two variants of Azkarra, a normal variant and a 'S' variant which will feature three-wheel drive and torque vectoring.
Boucherville, Quebec based Girfalco's Azkarra will also feature leather seats and suede wrapped steering wheel for those who want to take the two-seater for a spin on the streets.
The Azkarra will be revealed on December 2, 2016 with deliveries starting in Spring 2017.