- 1 hr ago BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- 5 hrs ago Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- 5 hrs ago Ather 450X e-Scooter Launched In India At Rs 85,000: 50% Faster Charging & A Host Of New Features
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Lifestyle LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Canadian automotive startup Girfalco is not a company that many automotive fans know but its upcoming three-wheeled electric vehicle may just change that in a hurry.
The Canadian firm will unveil its first ever EV in the form of the Azkarra three wheeler and Girfalco promises lightning quick supercar baiting performance.
Girfalco claims that the Azkarra will be among the five fastest accelerating cars in production.
Girfalco are working on two variants of Azkarra, a normal variant and a 'S' variant which will feature three-wheel drive and torque vectoring.
Boucherville, Quebec based Girfalco's Azkarra will also feature leather seats and suede wrapped steering wheel for those who want to take the two-seater for a spin on the streets.
The Azkarra will be revealed on December 2, 2016 with deliveries starting in Spring 2017.