TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
The 2016 Ford Endeavour is one of the beefier looking SUV in the market. But for some it's not enough, if you are one among them then you should check out this customised Endeavour which looks much more aggressive and bigger.
Bengaluru-based Motormind Automotive Designs have done this mod job on the Ford Endeavour. The revamped SUV looks more muscular than the stock SUV.
The first thing which strikes is the front end of the SUV. In a glance, it looks like a Ford Raptor. That's because of the aftermarket Raptor inspired matte black front grille with FORD lettering along with three LED lights.
The skid plates are given a matte black finish as compared to the dull silver found on the stock model of the SUV. The front bumper gets an extension which is fabricated in-house with daytime running LED lights.
The headlamp cluster has been blacked out which adds to the aggressive appeal of the Endeavour. To enhance the beefier looks of the SUV the wheel arches has been extended.
The customised Endeavour also features all black ORVMs, aftermarket alloys and Maxxis All-Terrain tyres. The rear skid plate also gets matte black colour and the rear bumper also gets an extension with integrated brake lights.
Although the quality of fit and finish of these extensions are not that good. The stock OEM chrome fittings also get the matte black finish.
The customising firm has not revealed the interior of the SUV or the engine bay. So it is expected that the customised Endeavour is powered by the same 3.2-litre five-cylinder Duratorq diesel engine which produces 197bhp of power, which is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox.
Most Read: New Maruti Suzuki Swift Photo Without Camouflage Leaked