TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
ECO Rent a Car, one of the leading car rental companies has now introduced the Audi R8 V10 Plus to its fleet of self-driving cars.
The Sepang Blue Matte Finish R8 V10 with black interiors will be available at Rs. 5000 per hour and Rs. 300 for every km after the first 10 free kms. The luxury machine will be available at ECO's facility at Defense Colony location and will be sent to different cities as per the customer's requirements. A refundable deposit of Rs.Two lakh will be taken for security purposes for renting the R8 V10.
"The Indian luxury car market is witnessing significant demand and is expected to grow at a rate of 15 percent per annum in 2015-2018. This has impacted the rental business for luxury cars as well, thanks to young India's growing aspirations to lead global lifestyles, " said Aditya Loomba, MD, ECO Rent a Car.
ECO Rent a Car function with over 2500 vehicles across all categories, operating from nine cities with its services spread across 79 cities pan India.