- 5 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 6 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 7 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- News Lok Sabha elections: EC website for poll results crashes several times
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
This new engine oil from Shell claims to save more than three percent on fuel equivalent of INR 40,000 per truck per year. Rimula T5 E 10W-30 is Shell Lubricants new addition to their range of oils in India.
The Rimula range of oils include semi-synthetic base oils with high-performance additives. This combination improves fuel efficiency as well as protects the engine.
Nitin Prasad, Managing Director, Shell Lubricants India expressed, "Innovation, Product Application and technical partnerships are at the heart of Shell Lubricants."
He also said, "At Shell Lubricants India, our focus has always been to provide our valuable patrons with solutions that help improve performance, productivity and profits."
Sanjeev Garg, Global Head, Customer Care, Tata Motors expressed, "Tata Motors is happy to collaborate with Shell Lubricants, a leader in Innovation and superior quality lubricants."
He further added, "Considering the challenges faced by the commercial vehicles industry, we believe Shell Rimula T5 E 10W-30 will not only help improve fuel efficiency resulting in reduced diesel consumption and thereby cost saving for customers."