- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- 7 hrs ago Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- 9 hrs ago Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt 2019 Reaches Bangalore: Hunt For India's Next-Gen Racing Talent
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Joins Hands With UNICEF To Raise His Voice Against Child S*xual Abuse
- News 25-year-old Marathi actress dies post delivery; kin blame lack of ambulance
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
This new engine oil from Shell claims to save more than three percent on fuel equivalent of INR 40,000 per truck per year. Rimula T5 E 10W-30 is Shell Lubricants new addition to their range of oils in India.
The Rimula range of oils include semi-synthetic base oils with high-performance additives. This combination improves fuel efficiency as well as protects the engine.
Nitin Prasad, Managing Director, Shell Lubricants India expressed, "Innovation, Product Application and technical partnerships are at the heart of Shell Lubricants."
He also said, "At Shell Lubricants India, our focus has always been to provide our valuable patrons with solutions that help improve performance, productivity and profits."
Sanjeev Garg, Global Head, Customer Care, Tata Motors expressed, "Tata Motors is happy to collaborate with Shell Lubricants, a leader in Innovation and superior quality lubricants."
He further added, "Considering the challenges faced by the commercial vehicles industry, we believe Shell Rimula T5 E 10W-30 will not only help improve fuel efficiency resulting in reduced diesel consumption and thereby cost saving for customers."