- 2 hrs ago Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- 3 hrs ago Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone & Others Vote In Maharashtra Elections
- Lifestyle Nupur Sanon And Tara Sutaria Gave Us Wedding Wear Goals With Their Gorgeous Designer Lehengas
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez escaped from the clutches of Quartararo at Motegi
- News Not stopping construction of Metro shed in Aarey, stay only on cutting trees: SC
- Technology GTA 6 Expected To Release By 2020 - Vice City Might Make A Comeback
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Shell Lubricant is among the top lubricants around the world and they have won several awards for their innovative products. They this year participated in the Marketing Loyalty and Engagement Awards, Asia
The automobile lubricant maker has secured Gold Award under the ‘Best Engagement Strategy for a male audience'. Other competitors were IKEA, Canon, Citibank, previously the award was won by P&G, Unilever Malaysia and Adidas.
Mansi Madan Tripathy, Chief Marketing Officer, Shell Lubricants India expressed, "This has been an exciting year for us at Shell Lubricants and this incredible recognition at an Asia Pacific level is a testimony of our commitment towards our core influencers."
She further added, "Shell Mechanic Samriddhi Program was conceptualized as a unique and differentiated loyalty and engagement platform to connect with mechanics."
Jury for the award consisted of Deepshikha Kiyawat, Sector Marketing Director-Asia Pacific, Kimberly-Clark; Frank Bornemann, Head of Marketing, Loyalty Programs and Provider Management, Asia Pacific, Lufthansa German Airlines and Nazia Hayat, Global Engagement Programs Manager, Lenovo Singapore.