- 12 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 12 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 13 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Explainer: All you need to know about vote counting
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Shell Lubricant is among the top lubricants around the world and they have won several awards for their innovative products. They this year participated in the Marketing Loyalty and Engagement Awards, Asia
The automobile lubricant maker has secured Gold Award under the ‘Best Engagement Strategy for a male audience'. Other competitors were IKEA, Canon, Citibank, previously the award was won by P&G, Unilever Malaysia and Adidas.
Mansi Madan Tripathy, Chief Marketing Officer, Shell Lubricants India expressed, "This has been an exciting year for us at Shell Lubricants and this incredible recognition at an Asia Pacific level is a testimony of our commitment towards our core influencers."
She further added, "Shell Mechanic Samriddhi Program was conceptualized as a unique and differentiated loyalty and engagement platform to connect with mechanics."
Jury for the award consisted of Deepshikha Kiyawat, Sector Marketing Director-Asia Pacific, Kimberly-Clark; Frank Bornemann, Head of Marketing, Loyalty Programs and Provider Management, Asia Pacific, Lufthansa German Airlines and Nazia Hayat, Global Engagement Programs Manager, Lenovo Singapore.