- 11 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 17 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- News Chidambaram continued to stand during court proceedings, despitebeing asked to sit
- Technology Samsung Blue Fest Offers – Get Discounts On Smartphones, TVs, Headphones And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Scuderia Ferrari is driven by Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in the Formula One Championship. Shell is Scuderia Ferrari's fuel and lubricant partner for Formula One. A total of 25 percent performance was boosted owing to Shell products.
Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus technology lubricants and Shell V-Power race fuel was used in Scuderia Ferrari. On an average, the Formula One car witnessed an advantage of half a second per lap. Over the race distance, Ferrari's power unit gained 30 seconds.
In the 2015 Formula One Championship, Scuderia Ferrari stood on the podium a total fourteen times. The performance boost by Shell also translated into three Grand Prix victories. Scuderia Ferrari also secured second place in the Constructors battle.
Currently, Formula One teams are permitted to use only V6 turbocharged power units. Scuderia Ferrari made use of Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology, which is the only motor oil made from natural gas. The engine was most reliable in 2015 Formula One Championship.
During the 2015 Formula One Championship, Shell introduced five blends of race fuel for Ferrari. The strategy by Shell was to adopt an aggressive plan based on their 2014 experience. Shell and Ferrari engineers worked closer together than ever before and their hard work is bound to pay off in 2016 Championship.
Shell and Scuderia Ferrari will work closely together for the next five years. The duo will focus on increasing performance while still having a reliable engine unit. Vettel and Raikkonen are eager to get into 2016 Championship and challenge Mercedes-AMG Petronas for the title.