- 6 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For April 2019 — The Honda Activa Runs Away With The Sales Yet Again!
- 17 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 17 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- Movies Arjun Kapoor's Family DOESN'T WANT Him To Get Married To Malaika Arora In THIS Way!
- Technology Infinix to launch 4 smartphones and a smartwatch in H2 of 2019
- Finance How Election Results Will Impact Your Investments?
- Sports Virat alone can't win World Cup, others will need to step up: Tendulkar
- News Modi-Shah strike rate way ahead of Rahul-Priyanka
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Scuderia Ferrari is driven by Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in the Formula One Championship. Shell is Scuderia Ferrari's fuel and lubricant partner for Formula One. A total of 25 percent performance was boosted owing to Shell products.
Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus technology lubricants and Shell V-Power race fuel was used in Scuderia Ferrari. On an average, the Formula One car witnessed an advantage of half a second per lap. Over the race distance, Ferrari's power unit gained 30 seconds.
In the 2015 Formula One Championship, Scuderia Ferrari stood on the podium a total fourteen times. The performance boost by Shell also translated into three Grand Prix victories. Scuderia Ferrari also secured second place in the Constructors battle.
Currently, Formula One teams are permitted to use only V6 turbocharged power units. Scuderia Ferrari made use of Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology, which is the only motor oil made from natural gas. The engine was most reliable in 2015 Formula One Championship.
During the 2015 Formula One Championship, Shell introduced five blends of race fuel for Ferrari. The strategy by Shell was to adopt an aggressive plan based on their 2014 experience. Shell and Ferrari engineers worked closer together than ever before and their hard work is bound to pay off in 2016 Championship.
Shell and Scuderia Ferrari will work closely together for the next five years. The duo will focus on increasing performance while still having a reliable engine unit. Vettel and Raikkonen are eager to get into 2016 Championship and challenge Mercedes-AMG Petronas for the title.