TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Mercedes-Benz India for 2015 uses the slogan 'Live The Best' to motivate themselves and their customers. They will be organising their Luxe Drive, which will pamper their customers and potential future buyers.
The German manufacturer will be organising its Luxe Drive as a customer engagement program in several cities. On 11th of April, 2015 Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive will enter Mumbai.
Luxe Drive Mumbai will be held at Raymond's factory premises, Pokhran Road no.1, JK Gram Thane-West, opposite Cadbury Company, Thane 400606. The event commences from 12:00 pm on Saturday.
Mercedes-Benz will have their entire range of vehicles available for test drives. There will be a man-made section, which simulates uneven terrain and showcases the prowess of their vehicles.
Michelin Star Chef Vikas Khanna will be present to pamper customers with his exquisite food preparations. Mercedes-Benz will also provide a masterclass session with their Star Chef.
The Collective will also be showcasing their fashion line. Also individuals can get personal fashion consulting tips from Armani, Versace, Hugo Boss and many more.