TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Injured Navy Commander Abhilash Tomy Rescued: Shifted To The French Fishing Vessel, Osiris
- Panasonic AI-Driven Smartphones Coming To India On October 4
- A Rare Condition Makes This 25-Year-Old Look Like A 12-Year-Old
- EXCLUSIVE: Radhika Madan Says She Looks Up To Ranbir & Alia
- The Picturesque Pachmarhi Has A Haunted Forest — Learn All About It Here!
- These Are The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India — Is Yours On The List?
Mercedes-Benz India for 2015 uses the slogan 'Live The Best' to motivate themselves and their customers. They will be organising their Luxe Drive, which will pamper their customers and potential future buyers.
The German manufacturer will be organising its Luxe Drive as a customer engagement program in several cities. On 11th of April, 2015 Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive will enter Mumbai.
Luxe Drive Mumbai will be held at Raymond's factory premises, Pokhran Road no.1, JK Gram Thane-West, opposite Cadbury Company, Thane 400606. The event commences from 12:00 pm on Saturday.
Mercedes-Benz will have their entire range of vehicles available for test drives. There will be a man-made section, which simulates uneven terrain and showcases the prowess of their vehicles.
Michelin Star Chef Vikas Khanna will be present to pamper customers with his exquisite food preparations. Mercedes-Benz will also provide a masterclass session with their Star Chef.
The Collective will also be showcasing their fashion line. Also individuals can get personal fashion consulting tips from Armani, Versace, Hugo Boss and many more.