TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Mercedes-Benz India for 2015 uses the slogan 'Live The Best' to motivate themselves and their customers. They will be organising their Luxe Drive, which will pamper their customers and potential future buyers.
The German manufacturer will be organising its Luxe Drive as a customer engagement program in several cities. On 11th of April, 2015 Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive will enter Mumbai.
Luxe Drive Mumbai will be held at Raymond's factory premises, Pokhran Road no.1, JK Gram Thane-West, opposite Cadbury Company, Thane 400606. The event commences from 12:00 pm on Saturday.
Mercedes-Benz will have their entire range of vehicles available for test drives. There will be a man-made section, which simulates uneven terrain and showcases the prowess of their vehicles.
Michelin Star Chef Vikas Khanna will be present to pamper customers with his exquisite food preparations. Mercedes-Benz will also provide a masterclass session with their Star Chef.
The Collective will also be showcasing their fashion line. Also individuals can get personal fashion consulting tips from Armani, Versace, Hugo Boss and many more.