- 15 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 16 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Movies Biwi No 1 Becomes Mummy No 1! Karishma Kapoor Bags Powerful Role In Ekta’s Web Series Mentalhood!
- News BJP may create history in West Bengal, leading in around 15 seats
- Finance Finance Ministry Prepares 100-Day Agenda For New Govt With Focus On Boosting Economy
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Crossovers are a growing trend in the automobile world. Almost every manufacturer is looking at introducing a crossover in various markets across the globe.
Maserati now is looking at introducing their very own crossover. The Italian luxury car manufacturer has christened this model as Levante.
Levante crossover will be revealed to the public at 2016 Detroit motor show. It will be one of the first luxury crossovers from Maserati and will be launched in several markets.
This crossover has been developed from Maserati's Kubang concept which, was revealed years ago. They will now be bringing the Levante to Detroit as an almost production ready model.
Maserati will provide its Levante with an array of engine options. These will include a 3.0-litre diesel engine, along with two petrol options a V6 and a V8 for performance oriented drivers.
Performance and several other details have not been revealed by Maserati officials. More information will be provided on a date closer to Levante's debut at Detroit Motor Show.