The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has been launched in India. This is a very important launch for the company since it will compete against few of the best sellers like the Ford EcoSport and the Renault Duster.
The S-Cross will be available only through the company's premium dealerships—Nexa.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Pricing In India:
DDiS 200 (1.3-litre)
- Sigma - 8.34 lakh
- Delta - 9.15 lakh
- Zeta - 9.99 lakh
- Alpha - 10.75
DDiS 320 (1.6-litre)
- Delta - 11.99 lakh
- Zeta - 12.99 lakh
- Alpha - 13.74
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Engine Specification And Transmission:
The S-Cross will be available with a choice of two diesel engines only:
- 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine will produce 89 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- 1.6-litre DDiS diesel engine will produce 118 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque. This engine is paired to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Suzuki claim that the 1.3-litre S-Cross will deliver a fuel economy of 23.65 kpl and the 1.6-litre will return 22.07 kpl.
- 353/375/810 litres of boot space depending on the way seats are folded
- Cruise control
- Rain-sensing wipers
- HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlamps with auto function
- Smartplay infotainment system with reverse parking camera
- Push button start/stop