- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 3 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- News 2019 Lok Sabha election results: UP alone sends six Muslim MPs to Parliament, none from the BJP
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Shell is a major Oil company and lubricant manufacturer all over the world. They have now decided to develop an all-new concept city car with several famous names from the auto industry.
The Oil company has christened its vehicle as ‘Project M'. Shell promises to debut its City concept vehicle by November, 2015. It will be a global product that will be practical for city commutes.
Gordon Murray and his design team will work with Shell on developing this new concept vehicle. Geo Technology will work on building the engine for this ity concept.
Osamu Goto, former Honda Formula One engine designer will be developing a special engine. Project M brings together the best minds from the world at building the new City concept vehicle.
Selda Gunsel, Vice President Lubricants Technology, said, "Since working with the Gordon Murray Design team on the T.25 car in 2010, we have given further thought on how to deliver a complete rethink of the car, using as little energy as possible."
He further added, "We believe this Shell car will demonstrate how efficient a car can be when Shell works in harmony with vehicle and engine makers during design and build, supplying fuels and lubricants technical expertise."