- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports Sporting fraternity hails Sindhu's historic World C'ships gold
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Malaika Arora’s Ravishing Gown Can Intimidate Even The Seasoned Fashionistas
- News Irked by UAE's Honour to PM Modi, Pakistan's Senate Chairman cancels visit to Gulf nation
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Gautam Singhania is the Chairman and Managing Director of Raymond Limited, he is also the Founder Chairman of Super Car Club. In his free time he is also a race car driver and a drift champion.
He is also set to become the very first Indian to compete in Ferrari Challenge Europe Championship 2015. Singhania will be racing for Kessel Racing, a Swiss based team.
Andrea Motermini, is a current GT driver and a former F1 racer. He will be coaching Gautam Singhania this year and will make sure he is pushing for wins from the very beginning.
Gautam Singhania, expressed, "I am extremely thrilled to participate in the forthcoming full season championship and fully focused on the task at hand. It was a proud moment for me last year to get a podium finish in Abu Dhabi."
He also said, "I have also signed up with Andrea as my new coach and hope to benefit from his extensive racing experience. I am looking forward to some great racing weekends this year and have set my sights on the Championship and World Finals 2015."
The 2015 Ferrari Challenge begins next month and will be held mainly in Italy. A total of 15 races will be held with two races per weekend. This year over 50 contestants are expected to take part.
The world finals will be held in December, 2015 and consists of three races. Gautam Singhania will be racing in his custom race livery, which has been revealed in sketches.