- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 11 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 11 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- News The bell has rung, Nadda tells Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
The 2015 World Auto Forum awards have been announced. This is one of its kind award powered by exhaustive research, multiple jury rounds and reference checks that recognizes the business and functional heads behind winning cars, bikes and trucks!
The awards are in the categories of Two Wheeler Makers, Passenger Vehicle Makers, Trucks & Buses (CV) Makers, Best Innovation & the recently introduced Most Popular MD & CEO - Global & India Auto Makers.
2015 World Auto Forum Awards Advisory Council consisted of:
- 1. Anisha Motwani - Director & CMO of Max Life Insurance
- 2. Sudhir Malhotra - Director of Aftersales at Renault India
- 3. Manish Agarwal - CFO of Harley-Davidson India
- 4. Viswanathan Ramesh - Sr VP of Supplier Quality & Manufacturing at Toyota Kirloskar Motors
2015 World Auto Forum Awards Jury:
- 1. Sunil Ranjhan - Group Head HR & Customer Service of APAC, Middle East, North Africa of Apollo Tyres
- 2. Dilip Chenoy - MD & CEO of National Skill Development Council India Past DG of SIAM
- 3. Gaurav Gulati - Successful Serial Entrepreneur & Avid Rider
2015 World Auto Forum (WAF) Awards Winners:
Trucks & Buses (CV) Makers (Total 4 Winners):
- 1. Best MD & CEO - Vinod K Dasari - Ashok Leyland
- 2. Best After Sales Head - R Ramesh - Bharat Benz
- 3. Bes Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Venkatesh Natarajan - Ashok Leyland
- 4. Best Manufacturing Head - Prasann Chobe - Tata Motors
Two Wheeler Makers (Total 5 Winners):
- 1. Best MD & CEO - Siddhartha Lal - Royal Enfield
- 2. Best Chief Finance Officer (CFO) - SG Murali - TVS Motor Co
- 3. Best Marketing & Sales - Royal Enfield
- 4. Best Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Vijay Sethi - Hero MotoCorp
- 5. Best After Sales Head - Prabhu Nagraj - Honda Motorcycles & Scooters
Passenger Vehicle Makers (Total 6 Winners):
- 1. Best MD - Bo Shin Seo - Hyundai Motor India
- 2. Best Chief People's Officer (CPO) - Rajeshwar Tripathi - M&M
- 3. Best Marketing & Sales Head - Rakesh Srivastava - Hyundai Motor India
- 4. Best Chief Finance Officer (CFO) - Ajay Seth Maruti Suzuki India
- 5. Best Manufacturing Head - Sarangarajan T - Hyundai Motor India
- 6. Best Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Rajesh Uppal - Maruti Suzuki India
Most Popular MD & CEO (Poll Based):
- 1. Most Popular MD & CEO - Global - Mary Teresa Barra - General Motors Corporation, USA
- 2. Most Popular MD & CEO - India (CV) - Cyrus Mistry - Tata Motors Limited
- 3. Most Popular MD & CEO - India (2W) - Rajiv Bajaj - Bajaj Auto Limited
- 4. Most Popular MD & CEO India (PV) - Cyrus Mistry - Tata Motors Limited
- 1. Maruti Suzuki Limited - Celerio
- 2. Tata Motors Ltd CVBU - Tata T1 Prima Truck Racing
- 3. Ford India Limited - Ecosport