- 18 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
India's most trusted four wheeler manufacturer Tata Motors is all set to change its product portfolio. The Zest will be their first product that breaks the traditional Tata design. The Zest will be launched in India on the 12th of August, 2014.
The Indian manufacturer has high expectations from its all new Zest. They have held the most comprehensive promotion of their product across India. Tata Motors has setup promotional camps in several malls of India to promote their new Revotron engine that powers the Zest.
The compact sedan by Tata Motors will join several established products in India. It will give the Hyundai Xcent, Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Honda Amaze a tough time for sure. The space however, could heat up soon with Ford's Figo sedan, which will offer premium design and quality at an affordable price point.
Tata Motors will offer its Zest with two engine options in petrol as well as diesel. The compact sedan will sport a 1.3-litre Quadrajet diesel mill. It will generate peak torque of 200 Nm, along with 88.7 horsepower. It will be paired by either a 5-speed manual gearbox or F-Tronic AMT.
The main attraction of Tata Zest is its new petrol 1.2-litre Revotron engine. It will be mated to a 5-speed manual and won't be available with an AMT option. The Revotron engine will produce 88.7 horsepower, along with a peak torque output of 140 Nm.
Ever since Tata Motors showcases the Zest compact sedan with Bolt hatchback at the 2014 Auto Expo, which was held in Delhi. Both the vehicles have been highly anticipated by the entire nation. The Zest will be launching on the 12th of August, 2014, while the Bolt seems to be pushed ahead.
DON'T MISS: VIDEO OF THE DAY