- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Public outcry in Greece after Olympic medalist opens up about sexual assault
- News Wuhan scientists admit to being bitten by COVID-19 infected bats
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan And Other Former Contestants Condole Talent Manager Pista Dhakad's Death
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
German automobile giant, Volkswagen has come to India a while ago. They offer a wide range of products in the market. In India they offer, Polo, Cross Polo, Vento and Jetta models. Volkswagen has been in India now for a period of seven years.
They have decided to celebrate this occasion by providing discounts to their customers. The offers will available for a limited period and on selected models of Volkswagen. The German manufacturer entered India in 2007 with their Passat model.
Volkswagen will be providing offers on three of their models. To celebrate the seventh anniversary of the German manufacturer they will offer discounts on their Polo, Vento and Jetta models.
The new Polo launched by Volkswagen is priced at INR 4,99,000 to INR 8,18,000 ex-showroom, New Delhi. It will be offered with cash benefits worth INR 18,000. Buyers can also avail the special EMI option of INR 8,888 per month for the hatchback.
Volkswagen Vento is priced between INR 7,59,000 to INR 11,16,000 ex-showroom, New Delhi. The German manufacturer will be providing their sedan with free insurance and AMC for a period of two years. It also provides extended warranty on the vehicle for the third year. The sedan also attracts an exchange benefit of INR 30,000.
German automobile manufacturer sells their Jetta for INR 13,21,000 to INR 19,02,000 ex-showroom, New Delhi. Volkswagen will provide their sedan with a cash benefit of INR 50,000. They will also offer an exchange benefit to customers worth INR 30,000.