- 3 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 24 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Official Meeting Confirmed Tomorrow Regarding Restoration of DA/DR Benefits
- Education NTSE Result 2020 Declared For Stage 2 On ncert.nic.in
- News India's Indigenous Aircraft Carrier will be commissioned next year: Rajnath Singh in Kochi
- Movies Kirti Kulhari Says She Tried Her Best To Save Her Marriage With Saahil Sehgal; 'It Wasn't Making Me Peaceful'
- Technology JioPhone Next Confirmed Specifications To Look Out For
- Lifestyle Film Promotions: Huma Qureshi And Rasika Dugal Exude Royalty In Their Blue Outfits; Who Looked More Stunning?
- Sports WWE Clash of Champions 2021 date and venue revealed
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
India's number one automaker recorded year-on-year sales growth of 16.2 percent in the month of May, the best growth in the last year-and-a-half. This recovery comes after a downward sloping sales graph over the past three financial years.
Improved customer sentiment and demand are likely to be the biggest sales triggers in the upcoming future but also key are the planned new product launches that are to fill gaps in the company's portfolio.
With the market seemingly gathering pace with improved consumer sentiment, a good performance in May, and upcoming product launches, Maruti Suzuki is set to be a key beneficiary, according to Business Standard.
In addition to the recently launched Celerio, Maruti will unveil the Ciaz sedan, a compact SUV and small LCV this year. Any new offering by the country's biggest automobile brand always stirs up a frenzy, and Maruti will count on this trend to continue.