- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
India's largest manufacturer and seller of utility vehicles Mahindra has an impressive product lineup. They have presented an impressive ad campaign in the past called 'Live Young, Live Free'. This campaign showcased the passenger vehicles of the Indian manufacturer.
Now after the success of its first portfolio ad campaign, Mahindra have prepared another campaign with their commercial vehicles. The new campaign is called ‘Taqdeer Badal De', it is based on Mahindra's positive direction called Rise.
Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, expressed, "Mahindra is not only the No. 1 player in the Pick Up segment in India but also offers the widest range of small commercial vehicles which are known for their tough and rugged design, low maintenance cost and high fuel efficiency."
He also said, "Further, our commercial vehicle owners have a unique bond with their Mahindra vehicles. It provides them with the means to fulfil their aspirations to achieve progress and prosperity which is completely in line with Mahindra's core purpose of Rise."
Mahindra offers 12 products in the commercial vehicle segment across various ranges. The have three wheelers, small commercial vehicles and even pick up trucks. The Indian manufacturer has sold approximately 2,40,000 small commercial vehicles in 2014.
"Making this TVC was challenging as the previous campaign Live Young Live Free had already created a benchmark of its own. Through this film we have tried to communicate the aspirations of rising Indians who dream to prosper with Mahindra commercial vehicles," expressed Robby Mathew, National Creative Director, Interface Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Video: Mahindra 'Taqdeer Badal De'!