- 6 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 9 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Technology OnePlus 8T Specifications Leaked Via Amazon Listing; Fastest Charging OnePlus Phone?
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Recalls Childhood Incident When She Was Mistaken For A Beggar For Dancing On Street
- News PM Modi visited 58 countries since 2015: Govt informs Parliament
- Sports Indian men's hockey team analytical coach Chris Ciriello resigns
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Shantanu And Nikhil’s Collection Broadens The Prevailing Narrative Around Bridal Couture
- Finance This Stock Hit All-Time High Last Week Yet Brokerages See Further Upside
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Formula E is catching on soon and is gaining in popularity rather quickly. This is the inaugural year for the all electric championship. They have already completed two round, which very highly successful. Now the Formula E teams will head to Punta del Este.
A single Indian team has taken part in this zero emission racing championship. Mahindra Racing have taken part in Formula E with Karun Chandhok and Bruno Senna. The duo have experienced a mixed result so far into the competition and are hoping for better results in round three.
The race in Punta del Este will be contested by the beach side and will provide a spectacular view in Uruguay, South America. It will be an exciting race as the circuit being setup will have 20 tricky corners. The circuit in Uruguay will be 2.8 kilometres long and drivers will have to find a way to deal with sand instead or marbles.
Karun Chandhok expressed, "The first two rounds have been reasonably good for me. We picked up a decent haul of points even though aspects of the race went against us in Malaysia and really a podium should have been on the cards."
Bruno Senna commented, "Thankfully it's been a short gap between races; now we're ready for Uruguay and looking ahead to putting the opening two races of the season behind us. We missed out on some strong points in Malaysia which was a shame because quite clearly we were quick however I wasn't able to get the result I wanted."
The Formula E race is scheduled to be held on 13th of December, 2014 at 23:30 IST. It will be an interesting race as the conditions will be significantly different from what the drivers have experienced so far. We will have to wait and see if Team Mahindra racing can secure their first podium at Punta del Este street circuit.