- 3 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 8 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Reveals An Endearing Video Post His Exit; Says He Wishes To Return To The Show
- News Joe Biden to attend Mass with congressional leaders
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Formula E is catching on soon and is gaining in popularity rather quickly. This is the inaugural year for the all electric championship. They have already completed two round, which very highly successful. Now the Formula E teams will head to Punta del Este.
A single Indian team has taken part in this zero emission racing championship. Mahindra Racing have taken part in Formula E with Karun Chandhok and Bruno Senna. The duo have experienced a mixed result so far into the competition and are hoping for better results in round three.
The race in Punta del Este will be contested by the beach side and will provide a spectacular view in Uruguay, South America. It will be an exciting race as the circuit being setup will have 20 tricky corners. The circuit in Uruguay will be 2.8 kilometres long and drivers will have to find a way to deal with sand instead or marbles.
Karun Chandhok expressed, "The first two rounds have been reasonably good for me. We picked up a decent haul of points even though aspects of the race went against us in Malaysia and really a podium should have been on the cards."
Bruno Senna commented, "Thankfully it's been a short gap between races; now we're ready for Uruguay and looking ahead to putting the opening two races of the season behind us. We missed out on some strong points in Malaysia which was a shame because quite clearly we were quick however I wasn't able to get the result I wanted."
The Formula E race is scheduled to be held on 13th of December, 2014 at 23:30 IST. It will be an interesting race as the conditions will be significantly different from what the drivers have experienced so far. We will have to wait and see if Team Mahindra racing can secure their first podium at Punta del Este street circuit.