TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS), India's leading multi-brand car workshop company has expanded in the country through the franchise model.
In Chennai, the company has now appointed 10 franchisees, KLN Motor Agencies at Ekkatuthangal being the first outlet. Across the country, the company now has 28 workshops, all of which function under the Company Owned Company Operated (COCO) model.
The company plans to further strengthen its presence by adding over 100 workshops by the end of this fiscal year. The new MFCS workshops will come up in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR and Punjab and Karnataka.
"With a car population of over 6,00,000, and a culture of strong process adherence, Chennai was the logical choice for us to establish our first franchisee workshop. Moreover, we already have a strong network in the city with three COCO workshops at Ambattur, Guindy and Nerkundram. With its strategic location and local knowledge, KLN Motor Agency will help MFCS to further enhance its reach and reputation as its franchisee partner.
"We have also appointed 10 additional franchisee workshops in the Chennai cluster which are all set to commence operations in the next three months," YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, Mahindra First Choice Services said.
DON'T MISS: FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE DAY