- 48 min ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 3 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 4 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Recalls Over 40,000 Units Of The Wagon R In India Over Fuel-Hose Issue
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: U Mumba beat Tamil Thalaivas 29-24; curse of home leg continues for hosts
- News More Congress leaders agree that Modi must be judged ‘issue-wise, not person-wise'
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Have Made A Conscious Choice Of Not Repeating Myself
- Technology Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS), India's leading multi-brand car workshop company has expanded in the country through the franchise model.
In Chennai, the company has now appointed 10 franchisees, KLN Motor Agencies at Ekkatuthangal being the first outlet. Across the country, the company now has 28 workshops, all of which function under the Company Owned Company Operated (COCO) model.
The company plans to further strengthen its presence by adding over 100 workshops by the end of this fiscal year. The new MFCS workshops will come up in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR and Punjab and Karnataka.
"With a car population of over 6,00,000, and a culture of strong process adherence, Chennai was the logical choice for us to establish our first franchisee workshop. Moreover, we already have a strong network in the city with three COCO workshops at Ambattur, Guindy and Nerkundram. With its strategic location and local knowledge, KLN Motor Agency will help MFCS to further enhance its reach and reputation as its franchisee partner.
"We have also appointed 10 additional franchisee workshops in the Chennai cluster which are all set to commence operations in the next three months," YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, Mahindra First Choice Services said.
DON'T MISS: FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE DAY