- 9 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Sports PM Modi to deliver inaugural address at Khelo India Winter Games opening ceremony
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Lifestyle 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Keeping in mind, Sloss is one of only 32 lucky people who get to own the engineering marvel, the Ferrari FXX K.
Sloss is no stranger to a track-only Ferrari. A couple of years ago, during an auction, he bought a Ferrari 599XX Evolution, for USD 1.8 million (INR 11.16 crores).
The Google Executive's garage is no stranger to exotic cars as well. In his garage, apart from these two Ferraris, he has a Volcano Red McLaren 12C Spider, a McLaren P1 finished in Volcano Orange, a Ferrari 458 Italia and a Ford Raptor.
The potent Ferrari FXX k was unveiled only a few days ago and made its first maiden track appearance in the Yas Marina circuit.
Based on the LaFerrari, the FXX K is sold out as well!
Powering this USD 2.5 million (INR 15.48 crore) car is a 6.3-litre V12 engine, that produces 848 horsepower and an electric motor that provides an additional 187 horsepower.
This is not a road legal car and is meant to be driven only on the track.