- 15 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 17 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 17 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Mi Band 5 Vs Honor Band 5: Which Makes A Good Choice And Why
- Lifestyle Is Purple Your Favourite Colour? Then You’ll Love Rashami Desai’s Kurti And Surbhi Chandna’s Saree
- News WHO heaps praise on Odisha govt for effective fight against COVID, despite cyclone, migrant influx
- Sports IPL 2020: Dinesh Karthik heaves a sigh of relief
- Finance Punjab National Bank Falls 3% On Reporting Rs 1,203 Crore Fraud
- Movies Celebrity Hairstylist Aalim Hakim Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Keeping in mind, Sloss is one of only 32 lucky people who get to own the engineering marvel, the Ferrari FXX K.
Sloss is no stranger to a track-only Ferrari. A couple of years ago, during an auction, he bought a Ferrari 599XX Evolution, for USD 1.8 million (INR 11.16 crores).
The Google Executive's garage is no stranger to exotic cars as well. In his garage, apart from these two Ferraris, he has a Volcano Red McLaren 12C Spider, a McLaren P1 finished in Volcano Orange, a Ferrari 458 Italia and a Ford Raptor.
The potent Ferrari FXX k was unveiled only a few days ago and made its first maiden track appearance in the Yas Marina circuit.
Based on the LaFerrari, the FXX K is sold out as well!
Powering this USD 2.5 million (INR 15.48 crore) car is a 6.3-litre V12 engine, that produces 848 horsepower and an electric motor that provides an additional 187 horsepower.
This is not a road legal car and is meant to be driven only on the track.