- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 12 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Public outcry in Greece after Olympic medalist opens up about sexual assault
- News Wuhan scientists admit to being bitten by COVID-19 infected bats
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan And Other Former Contestants Condole Talent Manager Pista Dhakad's Death
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
German luxury car manufacturer, Audi has launched a wide range of automobiles in India this year. It is competing with compatriots BMW and Mercedes-Benz to be the top selling luxury car brand in the sub-continent.
Audi India will thus, be launching their A3 Cabriolet on 11th of December, 2014. This new product from the manufacturer is sure to set them apart from their competition. The German manufacturer is also contemplating on launching its A3 hatchback in India at a latter stage.
The A3 Cabriolet was first revealed at 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. It will be sold in India as a Completely Built Unit. Audi currently offers their A3 Cabriolet in several international markets. We believe it will be offered only with a petrol powered engine.
German engineers will be equipping their A3 Cabriolet with a soft top, made out of fabric. It takes a matter of 18 seconds for the roof to be completely off. It can go down even at speeds of 50 kph, owing to an electro-hydraulic mechanism.
Audi will provide its A3 Cabriolet with a 4-cylinder, 1.8-litre turbocharged petrol engine. The engineers have extracted 178 bhp, along with 250 Nm of peak torque. This engine will be paired to a 7-speed S tronic twin-clutch transmission.
The German manufacturer could also bring to India their diesel powered A3 Cabriolet in the future. We expect Audi to price their Cabriolet at a premium, approximately between INR 40,00,000 to INR 45,00,000 ex-showroom. In terms of competition it has none as there are very few Cabriolet options on offer.