- 6 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 9 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Technology OnePlus 8T Specifications Leaked Via Amazon Listing; Fastest Charging OnePlus Phone?
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Recalls Childhood Incident When She Was Mistaken For A Beggar For Dancing On Street
- News PM Modi visited 58 countries since 2015: Govt informs Parliament
- Sports Indian men's hockey team analytical coach Chris Ciriello resigns
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Shantanu And Nikhil’s Collection Broadens The Prevailing Narrative Around Bridal Couture
- Finance This Stock Hit All-Time High Last Week Yet Brokerages See Further Upside
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Maruti Suzuki Motorsport will be organising their 2014 Autocross challenge. It is one of the most anticipated motorsport events currently. It began back in 2002 and over the years more than 350 individuals have taken part in several competitions.
The Autocross by Maruti Suzuki is organised in various cities of India. Now it will be held in Mumbai on the 13th to 14th of December, 2014. The competition will be held at Autocar Performance Show, MMRDA ground, Bandra Kurla Complex.
The Japanese manufacturer organises several other competitions in India as well. Maruti Suzuki Motorsport all contest their Dakshin Dare, Desert Storm and Raid de Himalaya activities. They will be organising the rally based event in Mumbai for motorsport enthusiasts.
This is the fourth edition of Maruti Suzuki Autocross in Mumbai. The event in not restricted to only Suzuki vehicles, individuals can get their chic of machine to compete. They do organise special rounds and competitions for different class of vehicles.
The organisers have managed to keep the cost of competition low. This has intentionally been done to get more young competitors to the sport. It is a great competition for newbies to test their skills and gain knowledge from experienced competitors.
Safety is of high concern and the event abides by Federation of Motorsport Clubs of India. There are severe safety marshals present at Maruti Suzuki Autocross competition to ensure clean and fair competition. It is considered as one of the safest motorsport activities in India.