- 8 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 13 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Maruti Suzuki Motorsport will be organising their 2014 Autocross challenge. It is one of the most anticipated motorsport events currently. It began back in 2002 and over the years more than 350 individuals have taken part in several competitions.
The Autocross by Maruti Suzuki is organised in various cities of India. Now it will be held in Mumbai on the 13th to 14th of December, 2014. The competition will be held at Autocar Performance Show, MMRDA ground, Bandra Kurla Complex.
The Japanese manufacturer organises several other competitions in India as well. Maruti Suzuki Motorsport all contest their Dakshin Dare, Desert Storm and Raid de Himalaya activities. They will be organising the rally based event in Mumbai for motorsport enthusiasts.
This is the fourth edition of Maruti Suzuki Autocross in Mumbai. The event in not restricted to only Suzuki vehicles, individuals can get their chic of machine to compete. They do organise special rounds and competitions for different class of vehicles.
The organisers have managed to keep the cost of competition low. This has intentionally been done to get more young competitors to the sport. It is a great competition for newbies to test their skills and gain knowledge from experienced competitors.
Safety is of high concern and the event abides by Federation of Motorsport Clubs of India. There are severe safety marshals present at Maruti Suzuki Autocross competition to ensure clean and fair competition. It is considered as one of the safest motorsport activities in India.