- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- 1 day ago 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition Launched At Rs 1.41 Lakh
- 1 day ago 5 New Car Launches In The Coming Weeks - Grand Vitara, MG Hector Facelift & More
- 1 day ago Tata Nexon EV Max Becomes First Electric Car To Reach Umling La - The World’s Highest Motorable Road
- Sports India clinch bronze on debut at Women’s International Tent Pegging Championship
- News As Gehlot loyalists resign, BJP takes swipe at Rajasthan Congress over crisis
- Movies DID Super Moms Grand Finale: Varsha Bumra Emerges As The Winner, Sadhana Mishra Named First Runner-Up
- Finance 'Housing.com' To Hire About 200 People in FY'23; To Invest in Technology, Brand Promotion
- Travel Weh: Sumatra's Prime Attraction
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale; Best TWS Earbuds Deals You Shouldn't Miss
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
These are testing times. It was a beautiful, crisp morning and Fiat India had filled the tank of a Magnesio Grey Punto Evo 90 HP for us. The hour had arrived to slot the refreshed Italian hatch into first and head on down the highway to a little slice of heaven, the mountain town of Kodaikanal, home to a few but also on India's southern tourist trail.
Kodai is not the place it was when we were growing up, with Dominos and Dolphin's Nose now competing for top stop. But it's still a nice place to experience and spend some quality downtime, especially when one respects the general mountain energy.