- 1 hr ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 2 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 4 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Micra Replacement Will Be Fully Electric
- Finance Budget Should Boost Consumption Demand By Offering Tax Breaks, Cutting Fuel Taxes; Report
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- News RRB NTPC: All your FAQs answered on recruitment process
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Harshad Chopda Talks About Content; Reveals Why He Hasn't Done Any OTT Projects
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown preview and schedule: January 28, 2022
- Lifestyle Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
These are testing times. It was a beautiful, crisp morning and Fiat India had filled the tank of a Magnesio Grey Punto Evo 90 HP for us. The hour had arrived to slot the refreshed Italian hatch into first and head on down the highway to a little slice of heaven, the mountain town of Kodaikanal, home to a few but also on India's southern tourist trail.
Kodai is not the place it was when we were growing up, with Dominos and Dolphin's Nose now competing for top stop. But it's still a nice place to experience and spend some quality downtime, especially when one respects the general mountain energy.
The story continues in the next section. Click through the slides for more: