- 2 hrs ago Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra eKUV100 Launch Timeline Officially Revealed: Three New Vehicles In Pipeline
- 4 hrs ago Harley-Davidson ‘Serial 1’ e-Bicycle Unveiled: Inspired By Brand’s First-Ever Motorcycle From 1903
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Failing Film School And Having 13 Lakh Loan To Repay Afterwards
- Lifestyle Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49, 1st innings: Blistering knock from Nitish Rana sees Kolkata Knight Riders post 172/5
- News Military talks with China have no link with 'any extraneous issue': India
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Renault Duster SUV, sold by the French company's Dacia brand across Europe, has touched a chord even among customers from that continent. In fact, in the UK the Duster has received more than one car of the year award after its launch this year. In the UK alone Dacia has sold a solid 4,000 units.
Now, people in the UK have one more reason to go for this compact, highly attractive and competitively priced SUV with the launch of the Dacia Duster Black Edition. Unfortunately, as of now Renault does not show any intention of launching this special edition Duster for India.
Dacia Duster Black Edition has been released to celebrate the recently concluded Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Dacia Duster Black Edition will only come with the mid level Ambiance dCi 110 4x2 model.
Special features provided with the Black Edition include:
- A brushed black vinyl wrap finish
- 18 inch alloy wheels
- Roof mounted headlights as suggested by the official images (though it is not mentioned in the PR)
On the inside you get
- Ash leather interior,
- Hi-tech Kenwood media system with 6" high resolution screen
- Garmin satellite navigation with TMC traffic information
- DAB, Bluetooth with hands-free calling, ipod connectivity, DVD playback and rear USB connection.
Dacia Duster Black Edition is priced at £17,575 or approximately INR 16 lakhs.
About the Duster
Phil York, Dacia's UK Marketing Director, said: "The Dacia Duster Black Edition is a mean, more upmarket version of what is already a great selling vehicle. I challenge anybody to drive home such a great looking SUV, with or without 4×4, with so much kit for anywhere near the money."