- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 6 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 9 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Movies Karthik Dial Seytha Yenn Doesn't Promote Infidelity, Says Gautham Menon!
- Sports Premier League confirms four positive tests
- News Toddler tries to wake up dead mother at Bihar railway station brings out hardships of migrant worker
- Technology Honor 9X Pro Next Sale On May 28 In India: Price, Offers, And Specification
- Lifestyle 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Right on time for the start of the festive season India's most popular automaker, Maruti Suzuki has started selling a special edition model of its high selling Alto K10 model. Its called the Musik Edition.
As is the usual tradition with special edition models in India, the Alto K10 Musik Edition is nothing more than the addition of accessories and a few body graphics. In the Musik Edition the extra features include the following:
- JVC stereo player with USB and MP3 functions
- 4 inch front speakers
- A colourful music themed body graphics, with the wordings "Musik"
- Seat and steering covers
- Ambient lighting
- Rear roof spoiler
- Mud flaps
- Universal mats
The Musik Edition accessory pack is available for both LXi and VXi variants. Maruti says, the accessories cost Rs 17,516 if purchased separately. But the same is being given for a premium of only Rs 12,419. The special edition Alto K10 will be available in White and Silver body colours. Exchange offers are applicable for the special edition model as well.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is powered by a 1.0 liter 3 cylinder K-Series petrol engine. The engine generates 67 PS power and 90 Nm torque, while delivering an average fuel economy of around 21 kmpl.