- 22 hrs ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 1 day ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 1 day ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- 1 day ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- News Centre moves SC seeking 7 day deadline for hanging death row convicts
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep Wraps Up The Shoot Of Kotigobba 3; The Movie Is All Set For A Summer 2020 Release
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In case you find yourself stranded in the middle of the highway or for that matter any other place, with a Honda car or motorcycle, Honda's new roadside assistance smartphone app will come to your aid.
The app takes the pain out of searching for the right number as it does the job for you. It even pinpoints your exact location. The easy to use smartphone app is more than just an easy way to call for help, it comes with several other useful features.
Developed with the help of AA motoring organisation, the app feature set includes:
"Breakdown and Accident Assistance: routes the caller through to Hondacare Assistance."
Honda Happiness Insurance: where customers can request a quote for cover, or retrieve an existing one.
AA Roadwatch: for the latest traffic updates and news of delays to their journey.
My Details: where personal information is stored, making it easy for the call handler to contact them.
My Reminders: to alert the customer when their MoT, service, insurance or extended warranty is due.
The app has currently been made available for Honda's U.K customer. Hopefully, the app soon becomes available globally.
With the launch of the Amaze sedan Honda has shown it means business in India and added customer care features such as roadside assistance apps will certainly be a bonus.