- 5 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- 6 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 110 Review — Luxurious & Tech-Savvy SUV With Legendary Off-Road Capabilities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj EV Subsidiary To Be Setup In India: Chetak EV Sales Expected To Be Sold Under The New Brand
- 10 hrs ago Honda Mid-Size SUV India Launch Expected Soon: To Rival Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- Movies Tokyo Olympics 2021: Himanshi Khurana And Karanvir Bohra Cheer For Indian Athletes, Share Special Messages
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Inspired by the sun, Olympic flame is the first powered by hydrogen
- Technology ZTE Axon 30 5G Teaser Shows Improved Under Display Camera Performance; Up To 20GB RAM Confirmed
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
Celebrities and luxury cars are two topics that merge so many times. Stories about celebrities and their cars are attractive to readers too. So here is yet another celebrity car story.
Kollywood's reigning star Vijay has joined the list of celebrities who have bought themselves a Rolls-Royce. Vijay has bought himself a Rolls-Royce Ghost luxury sedan which has a starting price of Rs.2.7 crores.
Vijay is the second person from Kollywood to own a Rolls-Royce Ghost. Director Shankar has already bought a Ghost.
The Rolls-Royce Ghost is the company's cheapest car and yet it costs a whopping Rs.2.7 crores. The extended wheel base edition costs upwards of Rs.3 crores.
The Ghost was launched in India in 2009 and Vijay has joined the list of hand full of celebrities who own it. Vijay must have bought the car in anticipation of the success of his recently released film Thupaaki.
RR Ghost Interior
Vijay has said he was extremely proud of the fact that he has become an owner of a Rolls-Royce. No wonder, considering the huge image the iconic British car brand has in India as well as across the world.
Rolls-Royce has been very choosy in terms of its customers in India. It has been selling its cars to a select few celebrities keeping in mind its brand image. Vijay definitely fits RR's selection criterion with his huge image and fan following.