- 15 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 18 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 21 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 23 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Lifestyle February 2022: Auspicious Dates And Shubh Timings In This Month
- News North Korea confirms missile launch
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
A full tank and a Honda. Always a fine recipe for some good old fashioned mile munching. So when the good folk at Honda India sent over a Mobilio brimmed with the ignitable stuff, there was only one thing that seemed apt - hitting the highway. And hit it we did.
It was decided that we'd head towards Bandipur from Bangalore, and let the wanderer spirit in us dictate our route from there. Since time was at a premium, we took off as soon as the MPV reached office on Saturday evening. Wow, that's some honk, I thought, as we slowly made our way out of the confines of Bangalore city traffic towards Mysore Road.