- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
The previous week, the two-wheeler segment received an important model in the Indian market catering to the younger buyers in the country. While there is also news of a few upcoming models arriving in the market next year. Prices of two-wheeler continue to rise as brands have announced a revised list.
KTM India has launched the new 2021 Duke 125 in the Indian market. The new 2021 KTM Duke 125 retails at Rs 1.50 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has given its entry-level naked motorcycle, a complete design upgrade for the MY2021.
The 2021 KTM Duke 125's new design is inspired by its elder sibling present in the brand's naked motorcycle line-up, the 1290 Super Duke R. The motorcycle also features a couple of function upgrades and new colour schemes — here are more details.
Aprilia Indian has finally started to accept bookings for its most-awaited SXR160 maxi-scooter launching in the market. The company had first showcased the SXR 160 scooter at the 2020 Auto Expo held earlier this year.
The new Aprilia SXR 160 scooter can now be booked online or at any of the brand's dealerships for an amount of Rs 5,000. The new Aprilia SXR 160 will be powered by a 160cc single-cylinder engine similar to the ones powering the SR160 — here are more details.
The Revolt RV400 and the RV300 electric motorcycle have received a price hike from the brand. The prices for both motorcycle models have gone up by Rs 14,200 and is effective across the country.
Revolt Intellicorp has increased both booking amount and the one-time payment price for both models. The company has also made changes to the subscription and EMI plans of the RV400 and RV300 electric motorcycles — here are more details.
KTM and Husqvarna motorcycles have received the latest round of price increase in the Indian market. Motorcycles from both brands have received the price hike ranging between Rs 1,200 and Rs 8,500, depending on the model.
The KTM Adventure 250 and the 2021 KTM Duke 125 are not part of the latest price revision issued by the brand. The KTM Duke 390 has received the most significant increase in its pricing, while the RC 125 gets the lowest hike — here is the complete price list.
Aprilia India will import the recently unveiled RS660 and yet to be introduced Tuono 660 to the Indian market. Mr Diego Graffi CEO and MD, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd, has confirmed that both motorcycles sometime in mid-2021.
Both motorcycles will share most components and features between then except for the design, The RS 660 is a fully-faired track-bred motorcycle, while the Tuono 660 is a naked version of the sportbike — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
Prices for two-wheelers continue to rise due to the increasing costs of manufacturing in India. However, no significant upgrades are being done to the models to justify the increase in pricing. The Aprilia SXR 160 is expected to create a new segment for premium maxi-scooter offering enhanced practicality and comfort.