- 33 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
KTM India has launched their all-new Duke 125 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new MY21 KTM Duke 125 is priced at Rs 1.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and comes with a completely new design, inspired by its larger siblings, along with a number of new features and other updates.
Customers can now book the entry-level 2021 KTM Duke 125 motorcycle at any of its dealerships across India. Deliveries for the motorcycle are expected to start very soon, considering the new Duke 125 has already started arriving at dealerships.
Talking about the MY21 KTM Duke 125, the most obvious change to the all-new model is its distinctive styling. The new Duke 125 now features a completely new design, in-line with its other siblings on sale in the Indian market.
As per KTM, the design and styling of the new 2021 Duke 125 are said to be inspired by the brand's flagship 1290 Super Duke R model.
The new KTM Duke 125 now features a much sharper, aggressive and sporty appearance. Along with the new design updates, the new Duke 125 also comes with a new bolt-on rear sub-frame and a larger steel tank, which has altered its riding ergonomics.
The new 13.5-litre tank on the new KTM Duke 125 has been sculpted to offer better leg contact, which along with the revised seats, give the motorcycle a more sporty and authoritative riding posture.
The new KTM Duke 125 now also comes with a completely new WP suspension set up, with telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear. KTM is also said to have updated the chassis and the braking components on the new Duke 125 motorcycle as well.
However, the new KTM Duke 125 will carry forward the same engine, which comes in the form of a 125cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled unit. It produces 14.3bhp at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the above changes, the all-new KTM Duke 125 now also comes with a choice of two colour options: Electronic Orange & Ceramic White.
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said
"Spawned from the 1290 beast itself and packed full of Duke attitude, the KTM 125 DUKE exudes qualities never seen in this category before. The ultra-lightweight trellis frame and subframe provide razor-sharp control, and the new styling is an absolute head turner."
"The launch of KTM 125 DUKE in late 2018 had been a point of inflexion for KTM's stronghold amongst the young biking enthusiasts in India. Upgrading that model with this new all capable entry-level KTM is another testimony of the brand's commitment to bringing pure performance to its valued customers."
Thoughts On The All-New (2021) KTM Duke 125 Launched In India
KTM has completely revamped their entry-level Duke model in the Indian market, in-line with its larger displacement siblings in the Indian market. The new KTM Duke 125 now comes with a more striking design, sure to attract more customers. The premium 125cc motorcycle will rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 in the segment.