- 1 hr ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 17 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ekta Kapoor Shares An Adorable Birthday Wish For 2-Year-Old Son Ravie; Calls Him Her Landmark Gift
- News Covaxin vaccine works against new UK COVID strain: ICMR
- Finance Auto Shares Decline As Govt Proposes Green Tax On Old Vehicles
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Give Picture Perfect Poses On Their Mehendi Ceremony In Pristine White Outfits
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Premium Smartphones In Offing
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Revolt Intellicorp has hiked the prices of its RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles across the country. Prices for the two electric motorcycles have gone up by a total amount of Rs 14,200 for each model. This includes the booking amount and the one-time payment price.
The Revolt RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles were launched in India in 2019. The motorcycles in February 2020 received their first price hike, with the price tag increasing to Rs were initially offered with a price tag of Rs 84,999 for the RV300 and Rs 1,03,999 for the RV400. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Now, with the second price hike, Revolt has increased the prices of both electric bikes by up to Rs 15,000. Apart from this, the company has also increased the booking amount for both motorcycles.
Starting with the RV300, the booking amount for the entry-level variant has increased from Rs 2,199 to Rs 7,199. The electric motorcycle now comes with a price tag of Rs 94,999; a hike of Rs 10,000 from earlier.
Similarly, the RV400 booking amount has now been increased to Rs 7,999 from Rs 3,999. The top-spec electric motorcycle now comes with a price tag of Rs 1.19 lakh, which is a Rs 15,000 price hike from before.
Apart from the increased prices for both electric motorcycles, Revolt has also revised the EMI plans for each of them. The company has discontinued the previous 38-month plan and replaced it with a more conventional 24-month and 36-month tenure.
Customers of the Revolt RV400 will have to pay Rs 6,075/ month with the 24-month tenure and Rs 4,399 for the 36-month tenure. Similarly, the EMI prices for the entry-level RV300 stands at Rs 4,384 and Rs 3,174 per month for the 24 and 36-month tenures, respectively.
The Revolt RV400 and RV300 electric motorcycles are currently available in six cities across India: Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai. While the company did have plans to expand into other markets, the lockdown seems to have disrupted these plans for next year.
Thoughts On The Revolt RV300 & RV400 Electric Bike Price Increase
The Revolt RV400 and RV300 were said to be the country's first ‘AI-enabled' electric motorcycle offerings in the Indian market. Although it doesn't have any direct rivals, the RV400 does compete against the Ultraviolette F77, which was launched in India last year, but is yet to enter the market.