- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News ‘For development of new India, entire nation needs to progress’: PM Modi to BJP workers
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
This week in the two-wheeler market in India received a couple of new motorcycles. We also have information about a couple of motorcycles that will be soon arriving in the Indian market. Here are the highlights that happened in two-wheeler auto industry in the past week.
Honda Livo BS6 Motorcycle Launched
Honda has launched the Livo BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle is available in two variants: Drum and Disc and is offered with a starting price of Rs 69,422, ex-showroom (India).
The new Livo features a host of new updates on the BS6 model including an improved engine a newly-designed fuel tank and more. The air-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder 109.51cc engine produces a maximum power of 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 9.3Nm at 5500rpm — here are more details.
Hero Xtreme 160R Motorcycle Launched
The highly anticipated Hero Xtreme 160R motorcycle has been launched in the Indian market. The Xtreme 160R is offered in two variants: a single disc at the front and dual-disc trims. It retails at a starting price of Rs 99,950, while the top-spec 'double-disc' variant costs Rs 1.03 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The motorcycle features an air-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder 163cc engine. It produces a maximum of 15bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 14Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox — here are more details.
Harley-Davidson's Upcoming 350cc Parallel-Twin
American two-wheeler manufacturer, Harley-Davidson is said to be working on a new entry-level motorcycle for the Asian markets. The upcoming motorcycle is currently being developed in partnership with the China-based QJ Motors.
The motorcycle is expected to feature a 353cc parallel-twin engine that produces 35.5bhp. It is also expected to feature the frame, swingarm, disc brake rotors, and its suspension set up from the Benelli TNT 300 — here are more details.
Ather Energy Collaborates With CredR For Exchange Program
Ather Energy has collaborated with CredR, a pre-owned two-wheeler brand to offer an exchange program for its electric scooters. The scheme will accept any scooter or motorcycle that can be exchanged for a brand new Ather electric scooter.
CredR will be offering customers an instant price quote for old gasoline two-wheelers. The amount will be deducted from the total cost of the electric scooter. This partnership allows for faster adoption of electric vehicles in the Indian market — here are more details.
Honda CB Hornet 160R BS6 Expected To Launch Soon
Honda is said to be gearing up to launch the CB Hornet 160R BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle is expected to go on sale in the country sometime during this month. The CB Hornet 160R is a motorcycle that has appealed to a younger buyer in the market.
It is expected to feature an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. The updated engine is currently powering the Unicorn BS6 motorcycle, however, the engine on the CB Hornet 160R will be in a higher state of tune protruding more power — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
A couple of motorcycles were launched in the Indian market this week. We also have information about a couple of motorcycles that will be introduced in the Indian market. Whether the upcoming 350cc Harley Davidson motorcycle will be accepted by the fans of the American brand remains to be seen.