- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Ather Energy has come up with a purchase option in association with CredR (pre-owned two-wheeler brand). Under this scheme no matter which scooter, motorcycle or superbike you own, you can now switch to electric by exchanging it for a brand new Ather scooter.
CredR will offer instant price quotes for old petrol two-wheelers, which will be deducted from the upfront cost of upgrading to an Ather scooter. This partnership allows owners to quickly and easily trade in their old two-wheelers for an ever-improving electric scooter.
Ravneet Singh Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy said, "Since our launch in 2018, we've constantly been looking for new and innovative ownership models for our vehicles, and this is another step in that direction. This exchange program makes the entire process more seamless for owners and reduces the stress of personally trying to sell their vehicles. CredR has been doing a great job with second-hand two-wheelers and offering extremely competitive rates, making the whole purchase experience transparent and easy, while reducing the total cost of ownership."
First the customers will need to bring in their old two-wheelers for a physical inspection to Ather Space, where an instant price quote/estimate will be generated through the application powered by CredR. Furthermore, CredR will verify the documents and the health of the vehicle and then the exchange price will be adjusted against the final cost of the new Ather scooters. Currently, the program is applicable only for Bengaluru and Chennai and will be available across India as partner experience centres open in the coming months.
Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategy Officer, CredR stated, "We've transacted over 3 lakh used two-wheelers in the last 5 years and no one understands the used two-wheeler market better than us at this point. With over 20 lakh data points and pricing intelligence, we provide the best value for any two-wheeler seller. After having worked with all leading 2W manufacturers, we're embracing the new EV manufacturers in the same way. With many consumers now becoming EV inclined, this partnership seemed like a great channel to scale our supply infrastructure."
Thoughts About Ather Collaborate With CredR
Through this program, Customers will be able to purchase the Ather Electric Scooter easily by getting rid of their old two-wheeler. Ather is the best electric scooter present in the market currently, so we think that people should consider this scheme.