- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Ather Energy has come up with a purchase option in association with CredR (pre-owned two-wheeler brand). Under this scheme no matter which scooter, motorcycle or superbike you own, you can now switch to electric by exchanging it for a brand new Ather scooter.
CredR will offer instant price quotes for old petrol two-wheelers, which will be deducted from the upfront cost of upgrading to an Ather scooter. This partnership allows owners to quickly and easily trade in their old two-wheelers for an ever-improving electric scooter.
Ravneet Singh Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy said, "Since our launch in 2018, we've constantly been looking for new and innovative ownership models for our vehicles, and this is another step in that direction. This exchange program makes the entire process more seamless for owners and reduces the stress of personally trying to sell their vehicles. CredR has been doing a great job with second-hand two-wheelers and offering extremely competitive rates, making the whole purchase experience transparent and easy, while reducing the total cost of ownership."
First the customers will need to bring in their old two-wheelers for a physical inspection to Ather Space, where an instant price quote/estimate will be generated through the application powered by CredR. Furthermore, CredR will verify the documents and the health of the vehicle and then the exchange price will be adjusted against the final cost of the new Ather scooters. Currently, the program is applicable only for Bengaluru and Chennai and will be available across India as partner experience centres open in the coming months.
Sasidhar Nandigam, Chief Strategy Officer, CredR stated, "We've transacted over 3 lakh used two-wheelers in the last 5 years and no one understands the used two-wheeler market better than us at this point. With over 20 lakh data points and pricing intelligence, we provide the best value for any two-wheeler seller. After having worked with all leading 2W manufacturers, we're embracing the new EV manufacturers in the same way. With many consumers now becoming EV inclined, this partnership seemed like a great channel to scale our supply infrastructure."
Thoughts About Ather Collaborate With CredR
Through this program, Customers will be able to purchase the Ather Electric Scooter easily by getting rid of their old two-wheeler. Ather is the best electric scooter present in the market currently, so we think that people should consider this scheme.