- 41 min ago Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- 1 hr ago Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers: Discount Benefits On Shine & Grazia Models
- 15 hrs ago Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- 17 hrs ago Renault Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News Light rain, thunderstorms likely in Delhi
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals The Three Things She Carries To Bed
- Finance What is the Difference Between Custodian and Depository?
- Technology Airtel Beats Reliance Jio Adds More User Active Base In February
- Sports England's IPL players unlikely to find place in Test squad against New Zealand: Reports
- Education CBSE Board Exam 2021: Decision On Class 12 Board Exam Pending, Students Seek Cancellation
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched their new BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Honda Livo BS6 commuter-level offering is available in two variants: Drum and Disc and is offered with a starting price of Rs 69,422, ex-showroom.
The new Honda Livo motorcycle is the brand's latest 110cc commuter offering to receive the BS6 update in the Indian market. The new Honda BS6 Livo motorcycle comes with a number of updates and revisions over the previous model.
This includes an updated BS6-compliant 110cc engine with Honda's PGM-Fi (fuel-injection) system. The new motorcycle also features the brand's eSP (Enhanced Smart Power) technology as well. The updated engine claims to offer better fuel-efficiency, while also being more refined and offering improved performance as well.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"In our BSVI line up, we continue to create new value that enhances the quality of daily life and reinforce customer trust and confidence in our brand. Since its launch in 2015, Livo has been a favourite among aspirational buyers in its category. Equipped with Honda's latest technology & its urban design, Honda Livo BSVI will raise the bar of style, performance and value in its segment".
Honda has also introduced the Livo BS6 with a bunch of subtle cosmetic updates. This includes a more chiselled tank, new body graphics, tank shrouds, newly-designed fuel tank and a front visor as well; all of which bring a sporty character to the motorcycle.
The new Honda Livo BS6 also comes with a host of other features as well, including a new digital-analogue instrument cluster, ACG starter motor, new DC headlamps with passing switch, start/stop engine switch and even a service-due indicator on the instrument cluster.
Other features also include a 17mm longer seat, offering more comfort for both rider and pillion, telescopic front forks and a 5-step adjustable suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by either drum or disc brakes, with Combi-Braking System (CBS) offered as standard.
Both variants of the new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle will be available in a range of four colours: Athletic Blue Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic & Black.
Thoughts On The New Honda Livo BS6 Commuter Motorcycle Launch In India
The Honda Livo BS6 is the latest 110cc commuter-level motorcycle offering in the brand's lineup. The Livo is also the fifth motorcycle to receive the BS6 update, post the Unicorn, SP125, CD110 and the CB Shine.
The Honda Livo BS6 will continue to rival the likes of other 110cc offerings in the market, such as the Hero Splendor Plus and the TVS Radeon.