- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The ongoing Coivd-19 crisis and the subsequent lockdown has resulted in most manufacturers launching their products quietly into the Indian market. Here's the top two-wheeler news for the week that was.
Royal Enfield has updated its iconic motorcycle, the Bullet 350, to meet BS6 emission standards. The motorcycle has been launched at a starting price of Rs 1.22 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Powering the motorcycle is the same 346cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 19bhp and 28Nm of torque; and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox — hear are more details.
TVS Motor Company have launched the Scooty Pep+ BS6 in the Indian market. Prices for the scooter starts at Rs 51,754, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter will continue to be available in three variants: the Scooty Pep Plus Series, the Babelicious Series, and the Matte Edition Series.
The scooter continues to be powered by the 90cc single-cylinder engine churning out 5bhp and 5.8Nm of peak torque. To know more about the changes featured on the Scooty Pep+ BS6 model — click here.
The Husqvarna Svartpilen and Vitpilen 401 motorcycles are expected to launch in India this month. The Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 is a scrambler style motorcycle, while the Vitpilen 401 is a cafe racer.
Most components are shared between both the motorcycles however, there are some differences in design and features — here are more details.
Bajaj have updated their entire range of motorcycles to meet BS6 emission standards. The Pulsar 180F is one among the updated models launched at a starting price of Rs 1.08 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bajaj had updated the motorcycle last year and have equipped it with a semi-fairing inspired from its elder sibling, the Pulsar 220F. The 180F will continue to feature the same 178.6cc, single-cylinder engine. To know more about the changes made to the motorcycle — click here.
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson, has launched the 2020 Custom 1200 in the Indian market. Prices for the cruiser start at Rs 10.77 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom features retro-looking headlamp & turn signal indicators, and a tear-drop shaped fuel tank. The motorcycle is powered by a 1,202 cc, air-cooled engine — here are more details and complete specs of the motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Top Two-Wheeler News Of The Week
The world's favourite Indian, a dash of royalty & babelicious-ness, and an American — the last week has been great for the two-wheeler industry considering we're in the middle of a nationwide lockdown. We've had four manufacturers launching two-wheelers, and news of a possible launch this month. We hope this happens week-on-week. Finger crossed!