- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson has just about launched their 2020 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom models starting at Rs 10.77 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom brings an old-school look to it with a retro looking headlamp & turn signal indicators, an exposed engine, and a part-digital part-analogue instrument cluster that offer engine diagnostics and low fuel warning functions, among others.
Other functions that the instrument cluster offers are an odometer, a time-of-day clock, dual trip-meters, a low oil pressure light, and LED indicator lights.
At the heart of the cruiser is a BS6 compliant one 1202cc, air-cooled Evolution engine that produces 97Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Harley still hasn't unveiled power figures for the new 1200 Custom.
The engine features all-black rockers and air cleaner covers, and an all-chrome Shorty dual-tapered exhaust system, adding style to the unit. The 1200 Custom BS6 models also arrive with a closed-loop exhaust system that offers a louder grunt, and meets emission standards.
Suspension duties are handled by conventional telescopic forks at the front, and a dual suspension unit at the rear, and braking is handled by disc brakes at the front and at the rear. Dual channel ABS is offered as a standard.
There's no clarity about how many colours are on offer at the moment. Harley's website says the motorcycle is available in Midnight Blue, River Rock Grey, Billard Red with Vivid Black, and River Rock Grey with Vivid Black.
The pricing page however talks of single shade Vivid Black colour that is priced starting at Rs 10.77 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About Harley Davidson Launching The 1200 Custom BS6 Models In India Starting At Rs 10.77 Lakh
Harley has definitely added more oomph to the 1200 Custom models. The colour options are fantastic and will definitely help the motorcycle stand out. We're unsure about how Rs 10.77 lakh will translate into sales over the next few months, considering the current Covid-19 situation in the country and the economic recession it will bring with it.