- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 15 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Chennai based TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Scooty Pep Plus BS6 models starting at Rs 51,754, ex-showroom Delhi. The scooter will continue to be available in the Scooty Pep Plus Series, the Babelicious Series, and the Matte Edition Series, just as before.
TVS hasn't revealed any more information about the Scooty, and given that the BS6 compliant models carry a premium of between Rs 6,400, and Rs 6,700 over BS4 compliant models, expectations are that the scooter will feature minor cosmetic changes.
The company hasn't revealed power and performance figures just yet, and industry expectations are that the engine could see a slight drop in figures owing to the BS6 upgrades. The 87.8cc engine produces 5 brake horsepower and 6 Newton-meters of torque in its BS4 avatar.
The Scooty Pep Plus' design and features are expected to be carried over with small cosmetic changes. The BS6 models are expected to feature LED DRLs, a smartphone charger, a kick stand alarm, telescopic forks at the front, a mono-shock at the rear, and 110 millimeter drum brakes at both ends.
Available in nine different colours and three variants, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus BS6 models are priced between Rs 51,754 and Rs 52,954, ex-showroom Delhi.
In related news, TVS launched the Apache RTR 180 BS6 model at Rs 1.01 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The new model is priced Rs 6,700 more than the BS4 models, and Rs 7,500 more expensive than the Apache RTR 160 BS6 model.
The company hasn't brought any other changes to the motorcycle since its last update in 2018 that saw the 180 feature new seat materials, a back-lit speedometer, a redesigned crash guard, and a new paint scheme.
The motorcycle features a Double Cradle SynchroSTIFF chassis which offers better handling and more rider confidence. Other features include telescopic forks at the front, gas-filled shocks at the rear, and 270mm & 200mm disc brakes at the front and the rear, respectively.
Thoughts About The TVS Scooty Pep Plus BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 51,754
While some might say that the increase in price is significant, considering other scooter have been upgraded for lesser, we're sure TVS has brought other upgrades to the Scooty Pep Plus BS6 models that make it worth the 51,754 one pays for it. Besides, the Scooty models have done well for the company in the past, and we expect the BS6 compliant models will continue to be best-sellers.